Game Development: Christmas Antwolf

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Christmas Antwolf

Postby Aceb » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:52 pm

I mean it was said there will be ant dungeon for early / low players and when it is here I see people complaining it's bad.

While bad dungeons are still problematic to be said but difficult apparently?
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby kitty629 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:53 pm

Thank you! Merry Christmas!
kitty629

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:54 pm

Aceb wrote:I mean it was said there will be ant dungeon for early / low players and when it is here I see people complaining it's bad.

Literally noone said its bad
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Granger » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:55 pm

No longer being able to attack anything is intended?
Last edited by Granger on Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Aceb » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:56 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Aceb wrote:I mean it was said there will be ant dungeon for early / low players and when it is here I see people complaining it's bad.

Literally noone said its bad

A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Dakkan » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:58 pm

This was definitely a dungeon we needed, I think. There are new/returning players popping up all the time, and a lower tier dungeon that they're likely to stumble upon is great. I'm betting the next dungeon will be quite tough though, a brutal walrus themed one!

I was surprised that there was no ant-themed building material though, like bat cave rock and beaver salvage? But if there are going to be many different dungeon types I guess it isn't reasonable for every single one to have it's own unique building material.
Dakkan

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:58 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Im not saying its bad but it would be nice if we also had something to do.

You should atleast read the previous page before posting
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Aceb » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:00 am

Ozzy123 wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Im not saying its bad but it would be nice if we also had something to do.

You should atleast read the previous page before posting

Yeah, because saying something on discord doesn't matter, not that You are the only one.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:04 am

I obviously meant that it's bad for me as there is no reason for me to do these dungeons since they are dedicated to new players, not that it's a bad addition overall. I don't know how stupid you have to be to really not get it but you are polish so i guess its understandable

Ozzy123

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:09 am

Dakkan wrote:This was definitely a dungeon we needed, I think. There are new/returning players popping up all the time, and a lower tier dungeon that they're likely to stumble upon is great. I'm betting the next dungeon will be quite tough though, a brutal walrus themed one!

I was surprised that there was no ant-themed building material though, like bat cave rock and beaver salvage? But if there are going to be many different dungeon types I guess it isn't reasonable for every single one to have it's own unique building material.

Yeah I agree ... and was also surprised there was no unique building material, I don't think it's unreasonable for each new dungeon type to have one though tbh, they should, I also feel it was missing a rare find, like the other two have the Garment Needle and the Abyssal Insight. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements