so THATS a beaver dam

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: so THATS a beaver dam

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:32 pm

It's just a game, not everything has to and will be realistic, have fun
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby tetradigem » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:41 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:It's just a game, not everything has to and will be realistic, have fun

maybe you should actually read the thread. i already pointed out the lack of fun. sorry i dont have a dozen bots playing the game for me like you.
tetradigem

Postby abt79 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:43 pm

inb4 a troll kills him and he makes another thread because trolls don't exist

poor noobs can't catch a break :?
abt79

Postby Orcling » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:55 pm

tetradigem wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:It's just a game, not everything has to and will be realistic, have fun

maybe you should actually read the thread. i already pointed out the lack of fun. sorry i dont have a dozen bots playing the game for me like you.

The bots are primarily just there to make food for you, so you can enjoy the real appeal of the game (unless you have fun harvesting a field of a couple thousand crops each day, I sure as hell didn't when i did that shit without a bot)
The real fun, for me, is fighting everything there is to fight- beavers included. I never saw a beaver dam but went into one but i imagine its for multiple people, since it's a fucking dungeon.
You're just salty you got mauled by beavers, you'd be SUPER salty if you wandered into a ant dungeon.
Orcling

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:02 pm

Orcling wrote:You're just salty you got mauled by beavers, you'd be SUPER salty if you wandered into a ant dungeon.

Ant dungeon is actually way easier than beaver dungeon
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Orcling » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:11 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Orcling wrote:You're just salty you got mauled by beavers, you'd be SUPER salty if you wandered into a ant dungeon.

He would have still died, that's why he'd be extra salty.
Orcling

Postby 2d0x » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:11 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuJjs8TE_sM
Excuse me, I don't speak English.
2d0x

Postby linkfanpc » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:20 pm

MagicManICT wrote:have you ever met a beaver in real life? had a buddy get his arm half gnawed off by one while noodling for catfish. Sucker was almost the size of a Labrador. I'm sure it weighed about as much or more because beavers tend to be on the heavy side for their size. (Same guy also almost got his arm twisted off by a catfish. The fish thought it had food and started that death roll thing to tear apart food. how he wasn't missing a finger or two to turtles... it's a complete surprise.)

Wait, so he just has no arms?

@OP get used to it. It's how the game works. You don't get mad a CoD when you survive a pistol shot, as one of those would incapacitate someone in an instant, when Mario jumps 20 feet in the air. It's unreallistic, sure (Somewhat.) but it's fun and that's what matters.

EDIT: Didn't see the "almost" or "half", oops.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby tetradigem » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:35 pm

Orcling wrote:
tetradigem wrote:

The bots are primarily just there to make food for you, so you can enjoy the real appeal of the game (unless you have fun harvesting a field of a couple thousand crops each day, I sure as hell didn't when i did that shit without a bot)
The real fun, for me, is fighting everything there is to fight- beavers included. I never saw a beaver dam but went into one but i imagine its for multiple people, since it's a fucking dungeon.
You're just salty you got mauled by beavers, you'd be SUPER salty if you wandered into a ant dungeon.

on my old character i never found any need for growing thousands of crops. my total farming plot was maybe 10x40 tiles, which provided more than enough food and mats to get by. you seem to be mssing the biggest point though THAT IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A FUCKING DAM AND GIVES NO INDICATION WHATSOEVER THAT IT IS ONE. with a near fresh character, i wandered into one of these things thinking it was some kind of harvesting point. instead i got teleported inside a fucking dungeon with a dozen or so "rare" elder beavers with 1k hp all around me who agroed me before i even finished fucking loading in. then to make it worse even though the game told me i could hearth my ass out, the dungeon that dosent tell you its a fucking dungeon locks hearthing, so you either kill them or die, no other option.
tetradigem

Postby Vassteel » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:24 pm

you can still go out the same way you went in >_> you spawn right infront of the entrance
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot