Ardennes Hafen Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ardennes Hafen Client

Postby JarlHamrick » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Thank you MagicManICT.

I appreciate the info. I did know there was discussion of lag and trying to fix it though I didnt make the connection here.
I see really no lag running around the world other than a spike occasionally. This is the same every time leaving or going into my house, it just takes alot longer than it did last week.
I guess it could be part of the overall lag it just seemed like something else because it never happened before the Ard client update.

I will try the default client today and see if it is the same.

Thanks again for the info.

Edit: Yes it does happen with the default client as well when leaving my house so nothing to do with Ard. Thanks
JarlHamrick

Postby Ardennesss » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:18 pm

It's also possibly related to an attempted fix for follow cam, have to look into it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Bauta » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:26 pm

Initiated combat with a bat, clicking quick barrage crashed the game
1.00.96.94d15759
Windows 8.1 6.3 x64, 1.8.0_201 amd64
Intel (Intel(R) HD Graphics) - 4.0.0 - Build 10.18.10.3408

#<Resource paginae/atk/barrage>

This is all that showed up. Once the client restarted by itself, the combat deck was inaccessible and pressing the 0 to 9 keys activated the quick action slot instead of combat moves. This persisted after leaving the cave and initiating combat with a mallard.
world 5: sprucecap
world 6: hermit
world 7: sprucecap
----
world 10: hermit
Bauta

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:17 pm

Bauta wrote:Initiated combat with a bat, clicking quick barrage crashed the game
1.00.96.94d15759
Windows 8.1 6.3 x64, 1.8.0_201 amd64
Intel (Intel(R) HD Graphics) - 4.0.0 - Build 10.18.10.3408

#<Resource paginae/atk/barrage>

This is all that showed up. Once the client restarted by itself, the combat deck was inaccessible and pressing the 0 to 9 keys activated the quick action slot instead of combat moves. This persisted after leaving the cave and initiating combat with a mallard.
Unsure what would cause a random resource loading throw like that, or why fightsess didn't have keybind priority after a restart. Did it persist after another restart where you weren't already in combat?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Bauta » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:44 pm

Ardennesss wrote:Unsure what would cause a random resource loading throw like that, or why fightsess didn't have keybind priority after a restart. Did it persist after another restart where you weren't already in combat?

No, I restarted the client a second time manually and everything worked fine.
world 5: sprucecap
world 6: hermit
world 7: sprucecap
----
world 10: hermit
Bauta

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:53 pm

Bauta wrote:
Ardennesss wrote:Unsure what would cause a random resource loading throw like that, or why fightsess didn't have keybind priority after a restart. Did it persist after another restart where you weren't already in combat?

No, I restarted the client a second time manually and everything worked fine.
Odd for certain, I'm going to be reverting some stuff in fightsess next patch anyway that I don't think anyone is really using. Not sure if those features are at all related, but it might help.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby DamJNeT » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:21 am

Is there a way to attack the closest animal ? If I hunt with my friend, I'd like to be able to press a hotkey and attack the animal, not my friend, is that possible ? couldn't really find that sorry if it's a stupid question :)
DamJNeT

Postby Ardennesss » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:21 pm

DamJNeT wrote:Is there a way to attack the closest animal ? If I hunt with my friend, I'd like to be able to press a hotkey and attack the animal, not my friend, is that possible ? couldn't really find that sorry if it's a stupid question :)
Combat settings has two separate proximity aggro toggles, and "aggro players" will not work if you and him are in a party. I'm considering a standalone script but I'm not sure it's warranted given the end result is the same, you hit a button to do something.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby DamJNeT » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:56 pm

Thanks. Where are the maps stored please ? I can't find them under the folder I'm launching the client from. And I don't know where to look :(
DamJNeT

Postby Ardennesss » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:00 pm

DamJNeT wrote:Thanks. Where are the maps stored please ? I can't find them under the folder I'm launching the client from. And I don't know where to look :(
Maps are stored in %appdata%/Haven and hearth/data, map tile .png files for uploading to odditown would be in the client directory in a maps folder.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower