Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby Yuginelol » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:15 am

Is there a way to manually set font size?
Yuginelol

Postby Tarnum » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:35 am

EnderWiggin wrote:Client updated with a fix. Also added ability to auto pick all herbs/clay/mussels in radius - ALT+Q, shortcut can be customized in Options->Shortcut settings and pick radius can be customized in the Options->General.

Amasing update, ty alot
W3 LS of Boar Bay
W4 LS of Herbalist
W5 LS of Axes village
W6 LS of Abode of Hermit
W7 LS of Tarnum's Hermitage
W8 Hermit
W9 Emerald City, Ni Knights
W10 King of Silver Soul
W11 AD, LS of Ocean Store
Tarnum

Postby Oddity » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:19 am

Is there no way to sort by quality (eg. ctrl+shift+scroll in legacy) anymore?
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby vardana » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:34 am

Im amber client there is a option to autofilet all fish in invetory, is there a way/option another client with option to auto split all wegetables? I mean i got 500 head of leatuce and taking seeds of these is cost a lot of time
I have got enabled(turned on) option to auto-split AFTER RIGTH CLICK but its to less, bc i need to click ~35 times for every taken part of lettuce in my invetory. Is there better way to this, some legal script like auto-filling the oven by branches etc witch is enabled in "extension"?
vardana

Postby ReDll » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:01 pm

Oddity wrote:Is there no way to sort by quality (eg. ctrl+shift+scroll in legacy) anymore?

It is. ctrl+shift + right or left click sorting from low to high and vise versa.
God is real, unless defined as integer.
ReDll

Postby ReDll » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:03 pm

vardana wrote:Im amber client there is a option to autofilet all fish in invetory, is there a way/option another client with option to auto split all wegetables? I mean i got 500 head of leatuce and taking seeds of these is cost a lot of time
I have got enabled(turned on) option to auto-split AFTER RIGTH CLICK but its to less, bc i need to click ~35 times for every taken part of lettuce in my invetory. Is there better way to this, some legal script like auto-filling the oven by branches etc witch is enabled in "extension"?

No, in Ender's client there is no such a scripts.
God is real, unless defined as integer.
ReDll

Postby Oddity » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:22 am

ReDll wrote:
Oddity wrote:Is there no way to sort by quality (eg. ctrl+shift+scroll in legacy) anymore?

It is. ctrl+shift + right or left click sorting from low to high and vise versa.

doesn't work
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby Inzainia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:29 am

*Edit* Figured it out, change camera style to bad, but in doing so the mouse wheel scrolling to zoom in gets HORRIBLY skewed, taking 20x as much scrolling to zoom in and out, is this adjustable?

is there a way to make the camera lock to true north in conjunction with the minimap? currently it seems to be at 45 135 225 and 315deg i would love 0 90 180 and 270, and dont mind if things look off.
Inzainia

Postby Astarisk » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:31 am

Inzainia wrote:*Edit* Figured it out, change camera style to bad, but in doing so the mouse wheel scrolling to zoom in gets HORRIBLY skewed, taking 20x as much scrolling to zoom in and out, is this adjustable?

is there a way to make the camera lock to true north in conjunction with the minimap? currently it seems to be at 45 135 225 and 315deg i would love 0 90 180 and 270, and dont mind if things look off.

Under control settings there is an option for sensitivity on cam bad zoom. See if that helps ya out.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby julian12it » Thu May 23, 2019 1:37 am

qɹoɾ wrote:Hello!

Can you fix the timers in ender client please? It's not IRL time and it's not in-game time either... :/

Lol 10/10 name
julian12it

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower