Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby vatas » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:23 pm

You need to discover both Bar of Copper and Bar of Tin to smelt Bronze. However as long as you have discovery of any Bar of Metal, you can discover any other Bar by simply smelting it into Nuggets and then back into a Bar.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby uncleseano » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:48 pm

vatas wrote:You need to discover both Bar of Copper and Bar of Tin to smelt Bronze. However as long as you have discovery of any Bar of Metal, you can discover any other Bar by simply smelting it into Nuggets and then back into a Bar.

Clever, that got it! Thanks

While I'm on the subject do you lot have one (at least) stack of Cast Iron that hasn't touched the finery forge and one that has already be through the process as the chances of reforging into Wrought are exactly the same?
uncleseano

Postby DoctorCookie » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:43 pm

vatas wrote:You need to discover both Bar of Copper and Bar of Tin to smelt Bronze. However as long as you have discovery of any Bar of Metal, you can discover any other Bar by simply smelting it into Nuggets and then back into a Bar.

That is a top tip right there! thx.
DoctorCookie

Postby vardana » Wed May 01, 2019 10:30 am

Hello!
If i build any kind of small house, and then dig the cellar, and after it destroy the house, have cellar will be destroyed too?
Im seaking the way how to have cellar WITHOUT house. (any kind of small storage underground)

All the time im trying to use gauze i got messege: "you wearing to much", but i have no other aplicated medicines on my self... why? I need to have free slot like for shirt or cap?
vardana

Postby vatas » Wed May 01, 2019 11:37 am

vardana wrote:Hello!
If i build any kind of small house, and then dig the cellar, and after it destroy the house, have cellar will be destroyed too?
Im seaking the way how to have cellar WITHOUT house. (any kind of small storage underground)

All the time im trying to use gauze i got messege: "you wearing to much", but i have no other aplicated medicines on my self... why? I need to have free slot like for shirt or cap?

Cellar can't exist without a house. Gauze needs your face/neck slot to be unoccupied (you likely have spectacles, pipe or some sort of amulet in it.)
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby uncleseano » Wed May 01, 2019 6:02 pm

1. So what is everyones 'Go-To' symbol table?
2. I have my table beside a cupbard and wooden chest for extra space but do most of you use a secondary table that just has drinks on it as the cups/glasses/tankards etc aren't very good at boosting FEP/decreasing hunger
3. Is it just the chair or does the table as well boost FEP gains
uncleseano

Postby MagicManICT » Wed May 01, 2019 7:33 pm

uncleseano wrote:1. So what is everyones 'Go-To' symbol table?
2. I have my table beside a cupbard and wooden chest for extra space but do most of you use a secondary table that just has drinks on it as the cups/glasses/tankards etc aren't very good at boosting FEP/decreasing hunger
3. Is it just the chair or does the table as well boost FEP gains

1. I, and nobody else, can answer this. We don't know what you have available or qualities you can produce at. The bonuses are fixed no matter the quality, but the amount of the buff you get is based on quality vs your top attribute, so a q80 metal plate may be better than a q10 porcelain plate. Note: I haven't worked the math out yet... so that may be a bad example, but that's the idea. You may just have to sit down and mess around with different items to see what gives you the best bonus. Also worth noting: as items take wear, they bonus goes down, linearly, I think, from max at unworn to half at near breaking
2. You get the bonus of the table you are sitting at, and can eat from any container.
3. Just the chair, so royal throne is the best you can do.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Granger » Wed May 01, 2019 9:36 pm

You can surround a table with 6 cupboards (two rows of them, chair on the center tile) that you can all open when sitting, when the table is active.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

How do I fill in a mudflat?

Postby Oddity » Thu May 02, 2019 6:32 pm

???
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Re: How do I fill in a mudflat?

Postby Granger » Thu May 02, 2019 6:35 pm

You can't.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?