WTS art!

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

WTS art!

Postby Ants » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:00 pm

Request any image you want and I'll do my best to turn it into something that looks nice in-game. I'll PM you the png file so you can paint it again as much as you want. There are two options: dithered or optimized. Dithered looks better but you'll need to use a store bought sketch to use the image. Optimized doesn't look as good but can be crafted with pigment and linseed oil.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (215.73 KiB) Viewed 652 times

There's no set price, although dithered will be cheaper than optimized because it's easier to make. Just offer me something like high q stuff, developed skulls, chasm conch shell, gold, pearls, whatever else you think I might want. All I ask is that you let me display the result at Ocean Store's meteorite mansion. <3

Examples of other stuff I've made (all of it optimized because I'm too greedy to buy sketches):
Last edited by Ants on Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Re: WTS art!

Postby shubla » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:00 am

But do you accept blueberries or other noob goods?
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Re: WTS art!

Postby Ants » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:53 am

shubla wrote:But do you accept blueberries or other noob goods?

Noobs can go farm some pearls, low q silk or sell iron at ocean store to get some gold coins. I'm also interested in q1 materials, seeds and workstations so they could make that. I also accept interesting loot from abandoned villages or nice art made by others.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Return to Apples for Oranges