New emote: Crack Knuckles

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

New emote: Crack Knuckles

Postby vatas » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:19 pm

You could spam it as much as you want but it would only make sound every 30 minutes or so, because it takes time to recharge the gas bubbles under joints that make the sound.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: New emote: Crack Knuckles

Postby Saxony4 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:21 pm

Also add arthritis wound from cracking your knuckles too much ¦]
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby vatas » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Saxony4 wrote:Also add arthritis wound from cracking your knuckles too much ¦]

That is a myth.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Hrenli » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:50 pm

vatas wrote:That is a myth.

Haven & Hearth is a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game) set in a fictional world loosely inspired by Slavic and Germanic myth and legend.
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:23 pm

Hrenli wrote:
vatas wrote:That is a myth.

Haven & Hearth is a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game) set in a fictional world loosely inspired by Slavic and Germanic myth and legend.

is that a burn?

I think it'd be a nice add because isn't this what you see the bad guy do in a movie just before he prepares to beat down the hero?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby vatas » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:32 am

Bump because I found this while looking for something else and still think this is a good idea.

vatas

Postby Fostik » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:39 pm

We definitely need more cracking, farting, vomiting emotes, despite 90% of gameplay is not balanced and unplayable without cheetin - this is very prior issue!
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby avros008 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:06 pm

We need this :D
dafels wrote:the midges are not the problem,
you're the problem
avros008

Postby Lyrroth » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:46 am

Fostik wrote:We definitely need more cracking, farting, vomiting emotes, despite 90% of gameplay is not balanced and unplayable without cheetin - this is very prior issue!

you disgust me but go on
Lyrroth

Postby vatas » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:26 am

vatas

Return to Critique & Ideas