Christmas lights and Easter eggs

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Christmas lights and Easter eggs

Postby Amanda44 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:30 pm

Dear Jorb, :)

We were talking in realm chat about the time you made it so that bunnies dropped Easter eggs at Easter, everyone enjoyed this and was disappointed it was discontinued. I think the same regarding the Christmas lights too.

Could we possibly have these curios reinstalled for every Easter and Christmas?

It's just a bit of added fun for everyone and esp now that winter and spring are, well, as they are . :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Re: Christmas lights and Easter eggs

Postby mvgulik » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:54 pm

Yes please!

Even with some higher rarity level applied, its would still be nicer than not at all.
mvgulik

Postby jorb » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:34 pm

The Elven lights should return every Christmas. Would be sweet with some stuff for easter as well.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:08 pm

Thanks for the response. :)

I just realised though that I wasn't very clear with my wording when saying 'Christmas' and 'Easter' as I'm making it sound connected to the real world when what I really meant here;

Could we possibly have these curios reinstalled for every Easter and Christmas?

Was, every winter and spring in the game world ... but maybe that would be overkill ... anyway, even if reinstalled in connection to rl would be nice. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Amanda44

Postby mvgulik » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:47 pm

Amanda44 wrote:... every winter and spring in the game world ...

Would make them kinda less special, ... unless they are made extremely rare (while not so rare during related rl-period of course).
mvgulik

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:37 pm

mvgulik wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:... every winter and spring in the game world ...

Would make them kinda less special, ... unless they are made extremely rare (while not so rare during related rl-period of course).

Yeah, after more thought on the matter I totally agree with you, originally I just wanted to make winter and spring in game a bit more fun but it would soon become 'matter of fact' if not a rarity.

Thanks btw for your input. :)
Koru wrote:
Amanda44

Return to Critique & Ideas