something similar to a creel but for small game

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

something similar to a creel but for small game

Postby Rebs » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:18 pm

I like the creel and i think something that adds the same ability but for rabbits and squirrels. like animal belt hooks? (i honestly don't know what to call it)
takes like 10 bone hooks and a rope and it can hold 10 small games, is equipped in the cape slot. would be pretty cool to see an animation of rabbits/squirrels appearing on your waist as it fills up.
Rebs

Re: something similar to a creel but for small game

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:08 am

Rebs wrote:I like the creel and i think something that adds the same ability but for rabbits and squirrels. like animal belt hooks? (i honestly don't know what to call it)
takes like 10 bone hooks and a rope and it can hold 10 small games, is equipped in the cape slot. would be pretty cool to see an animation of rabbits/squirrels appearing on your waist as it fills up.

When hunting, I always hang it from my back, either with just a normal pack, or a hunting garment with a small game pouch in the back. Hanging from your sides is a way to get tangled up in things.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Rebs » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:30 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Rebs wrote:I like the creel and i think something that adds the same ability but for rabbits and squirrels. like animal belt hooks? (i honestly don't know what to call it)

When hunting, I always hang it from my back, either with just a normal pack, or a hunting garment with a small game pouch in the back. Hanging from your sides is a way to get tangled up in things.

Then something replaces the backpack then?
Rebs

Postby IngloriouslyBad » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:28 pm

backpack that takes up the cape and pack slot, for the extreme nomads, mountaineers, and berry pickers!
IngloriouslyBad

Return to Critique & Ideas