Amber vs Base (jorb and loftar read this)

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Amber vs Base (jorb and loftar read this)

Postby captainmorgan » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:25 pm

CLAVICEMBALO3 wrote:Who is the developer of amber client? We can collect some money to him to fix amber client.... Amber client is the top, the game is impossible to be played without it.... I thought it was developed by creators of game!

Roman Ovseitsev, you can search the forum to find him and send him a donation, lots of us did already.
captainmorgan

Re: Amber vs Base (jorb and loftar read this)

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:15 am

Forum name is "romovs" and he's the one that posted the Amber client up several years ago. Just see the Amber thread in The Wizards' Tower.

captainmorgan wrote: I just discovered another, there's no overlay grid unless I'm missing something,

No, and though much in demand by the community, the last I saw jorb discuss it, it's not something they were willing to do at that time. I won't say they can't be convinced, but a good argument needs to be made on how the community uses it for build planning, etc.

captainmorgan wrote:no mine support radius

Adventure>Toggles>Mine Support Radius if I recall right. The one thing missing is the mine shaft itself doesn't show its radius, and I don't recall if tower caps do off hand.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas