Ring of Brodgar Wiki

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Ring of Brodgar Wiki

Postby Reviresco » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:25 pm

The wearable containers list (http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Glossary#Inventory) doesn't include the newly implemented Creel (http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Creel).
Reviresco

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:08 pm

Reviresco wrote:The wearable containers list (http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Glossary#Inventory) doesn't include the newly implemented Creel (http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Creel).

In all seriousness, we need folks that are willing to do these simple edits. There's a lot of little things like this that get outdated or out of sync with the rest of the site and game. Us vets don't necessarily spot them all, either, especially on pages that aren't looked at frequently.

Better would be if one of us more knowledgeable could get in and make it so sections like this don't need these types of edits. I'm a bit shaky with wiki skills, though I think there might be a solution. For those with such wiki experience, would it be feasible to tag these types of items with a category and pull them together on a table here? Or would that end up being a bit too much?

Also: didn't loftar finally get rid of 'space bar' as the means of collapsing the HUD? If so, it's still there in the wiki. (Looking up older patch notes now as I post this.)Yes, he did... it was easier just to log in and test than to find it in patch notes... sheesh. Anyone remember what that key combo is?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby not_a_cat » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:33 pm

jorb wrote:
  • The space-bar no longer by default folds down the central UI-elements. There is instead a blank keybinding for this functionality if you wish to use it.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=66481
not_a_cat

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:10 am

Thanks for the link. I think there's more than one place where this is mentioned... I'm trying to track them all down on the wiki and correct them. I've spotted two so far, the one above, and the one on the "keyboard shortcuts" page.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby not_a_cat » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:48 pm

@wiki admins
may we meekly ask for case-insensitive search once again pretty please?
Maybe something like TitleKey Extension
not_a_cat

Postby mvgulik » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:23 am

(Sorry. Completely forgot about that "case-insensitive search" case in my last RoB updating request to Spiff)
Last edited by mvgulik on Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
mvgulik

Postby vatas » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Added some stuff related to glass changes. Work is far from complete, I don't remember the correct way of getting good image of in-game item (inventory icon.)
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby mvgulik » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:41 pm

As of the last RoB system update, SVG images are now supported. (or should be, ie: not tested it myself yet). (like, for example, for Skill Tree and similar graphics)
mvgulik

Postby TNTlife » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:35 pm

Has anyone else been having a problem getting onto the wiki page? Everytime I try to access the page on either wifi or phone data, the website times out. I've tried loading it on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox, all with the same results.
W11: Hermit
W12: Hermit turned villager of Avalon
W13: Hunter of Norsca
W14: Chef of ???
TNTlife

Postby Reyajh » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:30 am

Was wondering why the Terrain data for Bushes was cleared and locked back in Jan 2019? I don't see an explanation here or on the Wiki. Is that still relevant?
Just my .O2... Taste, drink.., like/hate...
Jorb: "Oh, don't you worry. We're gonna take care of the pepper situation!" ¦]
Reyajh

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?