Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:41 am

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=64851&p=821270&hilit=shark#p821265

it was a silver subscriber bonus for that patch. It was also available in the store for a bit.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby mvgulik » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:57 am

dev page wrote:Store Description wrote:
Image$5 Dun-dun-dun-dun. Watch out above! Sharp fins, biting things! We're going to need a bigger boat!

What's that?, no hat image ... O, I see. Good to know ... I guess.
mvgulik

Postby pawnchito » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:00 am

Can you track stolen items?
pawnchito

Postby vatas » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:22 am

pawnchito wrote:Can you track stolen items?

Yes, when you right-click "Reek of Theft" you get "Track item" (or something like that) in addition to the standard "Track Perpetrator" and "Track Hearth."
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby relmo » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:17 am

Thank you, MagicManICT! So, now this hat isn't available?

Next my question is. I found that image (which posted at 5 October 2018) on the wiki and I wondered HOW can Mulberry of SUCH quality can be grown? By using compost from Troll of 700+ q? )

W12:
Argonian Seeks-the-Abyss - Tailor of Unurgunite, opium dealer, silk mama
Jules/Atma Shikari - Hunter of Unurgunte (what a joke)

Old Hafen W3, W4: Hermit
relmo

Postby Enjoyment_2 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:07 am

oh, shit, man... it's a bit outdated image)
and the answer is the time it was posted - I think it was from w10 and there was some q1000 trees as well... we had some cool carrots back there (and I can't remember any reports of q700 trolls)
also, the setup was patched into v.2
Enjoyment_2
Under curfew

Postby pawnchito » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:20 pm

Do natural resources only start producing resources after they have been discovered by a player? I found a self contained mine, surveyed the whole system and it has not been discovered by anyone but myself. Guanto is not ready for 5 weeks though. so curious.
pawnchito

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:17 am

pawnchito wrote:Do natural resources only start producing resources after they have been discovered by a player? I found a self contained mine, surveyed the whole system and it has not been discovered by anyone but myself. Guanto is not ready for 5 weeks though. so curious.

I'm not sure anyone other than jorb or loftar have an exact answer. Best I can say is that it is resource dependent. Some start filling at world start as far as I can tell, others won't start filling until discovered by a hearthling for the first time.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby pawnchito » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:34 pm

Interesting. ty.

If you steal a bunch of stuff and get your thief behind visitor gates are you untouchable?
pawnchito

Postby vatas » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:12 pm

pawnchito wrote:Interesting. ty.

If you steal a bunch of stuff and get your thief behind visitor gates are you untouchable?

I think there was possibility of someone aggroing possible Nidbanes while you are offline (assuming the visitor area is even semi-public) not sure if there was any fix/change to that.

And of course there is possibility of someone sieging the place.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?