Old H&H player looking for a W6 village

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Old H&H player looking for a W6 village

Postby trikaldevs2 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:06 pm

Hey guys. I just noticed that W6 has just rolled out and I am curious if there is a reddit-based village available. I played from early W3 to W5 and was part of some pretty prestigious villages and know a lot of the vets. I am absolutely obsessed with this game, I just got really busy and lost a bit of interest due to ingame politics as well as getting used to the upgrades (underground building, prospecting changes, etc.) I would love to start again in this new world with a group of good people ... so does anybody still play?
trikaldevs2

Re: Old H&H player looking for a W6 village

Postby blank » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:43 pm

we are on w12, There are some that still play but recently player count has dropped a good amount since alchemy was introduced along with the dreaded 24h roll back we had.

Welcome back though
blank

Re: Old H&H player looking for a W6 village

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:31 am

World start was in the range of 1600 to 1800 players online simultaneously. We definitely have an active player base here. As blank pointed out, with a couple of recent changes, and a small typo that caused a drastic catastrophe, player numbers are down, but they're always down at this point in a world (about six months in).

If you're looking for a village or others to play with, I'd suggest making a post in Dwarves & Thieves with relative information--times you're on, preferred language or locations, Discord link, etc.

welcome back. If you have any questions on all the changes since you last played, ask away. We'll do our best to answer.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Return to How do I?