Wrecking ball disappeared. Why?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Wrecking ball disappeared. Why?

Postby zengler » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:15 am

Where my wrecking ball disappeared? I build it 2 days ago. Yesterday i forgot about ball. An today i don't see it. Only destruction by some one? Or it can disappeared by itself?

Wrecking ball was builded under mine hole on cave level 1. Village claim. Without personal claim.
zengler

Re: Wrecking ball disappeared. Why?

Postby vatas » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:39 am

Can't disregard possibility that someone stole it.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby zengler » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:42 am

vatas wrote:Can't disregard possibility that someone stole it.

Is it possible to steal wreck ball? I'm never try wrecking ball before. Perhaps it possible to disassemble and pickup to backpack?
zengler

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:58 am

They are easily stolen. Anyone can disassemble and carry it away if they have access to it. It does have to be carried, as it cannot go in a pack. It can also be easily destroyed. I can't discount decay being a possibility, but the odds of it being decay are smaller if it was in the underground layers.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby meus » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:40 am

Or the casual friendly troll deciding to wreck the ball (pun intended).
meus

Postby vatas » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:57 am

Wreck and Ball Torture
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Return to How do I?