Re: The only world reset/wipe requests/discussion topic

Postby Evalunx » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:57 pm

25th of December 2020 would be great date for Great-Christmas-Wipe performed by Santa Jorbtar. God bless Jorbtar, long live World 13, RIP World 12!
Evalunx

Postby tztfzf5tt » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:14 pm

+1 would be awsome to play during the holidays, the world is boring atm... time to wipe
tztfzf5tt

Postby dafels » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:54 pm

I don't think they have ever wiped before the new years. They usually do it after it. So I would expect the next world at the end of January
dafels

Postby shubla » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:38 am

Yeah its unlikely to happen this year. They probably still want to add plenty of stuff to default client before reset, and something should be added to the world gen too I think.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby lachlaan » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:29 pm

I get that they can't cater to the early worlders, but I also subscribe to the general hope of a wipe. Meet you guys there when that happens :D
lachlaan

Postby rustles » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:53 am

Make the great reset happen in 2021 like our globalist overlords want
rustles

Postby ctopolon4 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:48 am

how about no more custom game clients next world... so everyone will suffer the same...
same question as always: mb bugfix before wipe?
fix stupid animal AI: (hunting via rivers, caves, palisades, shallow water, reagro ) (need to fix bones after metal)
make standart client playable for PvP or just playable like custom clients (not show waterskin Q instead water Q, more hotkeys, more settings)
remove teduim fixed via scripts and alts (pepper farms, cachalot finding, wax farms, scouting, truffle hunting, cooking, cheese making)
improve questing (numen, credo, classic) (more varietty, no wrong season, no 100+hrs quests, no broken quests(spitroasted mammoth and orcas, study 5x Golden eggs))
rework sieges once more time, because your chess not working like a chess (you can win towers using only rams)
split combat and farming stats, make all involved in combat or reduce the losing farming stats in combat
\\ would be awesome to see scythes, pickaxe as weapon, and combat decks for it... break the b12UA_stragicon meta

P.S. making scholar credo sucks (2-3month of nice game play, and repeat if dead, and repeat after wipe)
Last edited by ctopolon4 on Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ctopolon4

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:51 am

low key kinda cringe to point at a complicated subject and say "fix it" without any solid ideas on how to even maybe do it
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby ctopolon4 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:55 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:low key kinda cringe to point at a complicated subject and say "fix it" without any solid ideas on how to even maybe do it

mb add timer to fix ram every 5min under archery towers fire? (to make towers not so useless)
mb do devs job and dont trust to 3rd side devs soft of your game, and dont look away from abuses and bugs?
why quests are using only 3 emotions? someone need to big post about howto involve all variety of the game into quests? and another big post about howto betta test and fix broken quests?
ctopolon4

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:02 am

When abused correctly imo archery towers are kinda OP as is. Siege is a mini-game that will never be balanced tho, because not enough people will ever participate in it to provide unbiased quality feedback.

That's, like, the least egregious example of that in your post, though. "Just remove custom clients", "just make it impossible to cheese animals"
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.