Food for trolls

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Food for trolls

Postby Apocoreo » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:47 am

tfw hnhs endgame is dying and quitting, ending the game lol.

I'd rather build shit, play around with systems I'm not familiar with, maybe even raid people closer in strength to me, thanks.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Interrogation » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:15 am

Games is fine the way it is.

*Looks at 100 playercount going down*
Interrogation

Postby Noogia » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:04 am

AHONEN wrote:When we see that only new topics on Moot are sprucecaps hunted by snail we realize that the actual end of the world is approaching.
Unfortunately no one think getting killed by str 5000 guys or watching str 5000 guys killing sprucecaps is exciting. So that cannot be an endgame contents.
At least all of our villagers think so they all already quit(not killed by a player, but by boredom). I am now closing my village and decorating the future ruin with some flavor text runestones.
Exciting thing only happens when the world is really alive. I really enjoyed the dante-coles stone axe war. Thank you world 13 and see you later!

I think that there is not enough killing and activity going on.. look at the previous world moot forums it had pages and pages of juicy drama. Now you'll be lucky to hear about a successful village raid. Where has all the entertainment gone!?!
Noogia

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:19 am

discord
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:04 am

Almost all of the good PVP/drama threads this world got deleted by moderators. Its been happening very consistently for a long time
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby WowGain » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:52 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:Almost all of the good PVP/drama threads this world got deleted by moderators. Its been happening very consistently for a long time

imagine they could be spending all that time deleting every single post shubla ever makes and yet they swoop down on the moot
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Previous

Return to The Moot