Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby geneticheist » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:21 am

I lost my map suddenly a little while ago during a force log-out. I have since been trying to import one, and I receive this error message:

"Could not import map: null"

I've reinstalled the client a couple times now trying to figure out what to do. Friend has the same client.

Any suggestions?

Oh, and I get this message when I try to export my data:

"mapfile warning: error when loading segment 8d27903c8550fb29: haven.Message$FormatError: Unknown segment data version: 0"
geneticheist

Postby irongete » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:57 pm

Hello!

Im having a lot of crashes when I right click a lifted object. It happens with any kind of object, not only cupboards.
Im trying to reproduce the error but it seems very random. The crash happens at minute 2:00.

https://youtu.be/W85uQJ7i9-I

I am using jdk-17.0.3.1
Also happening with jdk1.8.0_202 and other versions.

Does anyone else have this problem?

This is the error
Code: Select all
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
   at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
   at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:77)
   at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
   at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:499)
   at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:480)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.getThrowableException(ForkJoinTask.java:562)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.reportException(ForkJoinTask.java:591)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.invoke(ForkJoinTask.java:689)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateParallel(ForEachOps.java:159)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateParallel(ForEachOps.java:173)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:233)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:596)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:765)
   at haven.OCache.ctick(OCache.java:147)
   at haven.Glob.ctick(Glob.java:172)
   at haven.JOGLPanel.run(JOGLPanel.java:542)
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
Caused by: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
   at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:1013)
   at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:967)
   at Decal$1.tick(decal.cjava:67)
   at haven.Gob.ctick(Gob.java:230)
   at haven.OCache.lambda$ctick$6(OCache.java:141)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:183)
   at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1625)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:509)
   at java.base/java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachTask.compute(ForEachOps.java:290)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CountedCompleter.exec(CountedCompleter.java:754)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622)
   at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165)
irongete

Postby Uriel » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:48 am

My F toolbar has gone missing - can't find it, option to check/uncheck don't do a thing, any tips?
Uriel

Postby Xoatl » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:22 pm

Great client and flat cupboards are very useful. But just one tiny little suggestion thatll make flat cupboards even better. Make it so if there is a decal attached that it appears just slightly higher so it doesnt clip through the cupboard and you only see half of it. Just literally adjust the y axis on how its displayed a few points up. Im sure im not the first to suggest this.
Xoatl

Postby Matexo » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:30 am

Does anyone have a hard time placing trellis in the 3 per square function? Im attempting a 3 on one side 3 on the other and i am unable to reach the back trellis with the way i am placing them. Am i doing something wrong?
Tailor of Brodgar
Exceptional Service & Quick Delivery
Walking Cupboard
Matexo

Postby gravesmerch » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:34 pm

Matexo wrote:Does anyone have a hard time placing trellis in the 3 per square function? Im attempting a 3 on one side 3 on the other and i am unable to reach the back trellis with the way i am placing them. Am i doing something wrong?

are you mounting a horse? seems a horse causes problems with multiple trellis per tile
gravesmerch

Postby Matexo » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:10 pm

gravesmerch wrote:
Matexo wrote:Does anyone have a hard time placing trellis in the 3 per square function? Im attempting a 3 on one side 3 on the other and i am unable to reach the back trellis with the way i am placing them. Am i doing something wrong?

are you mounting a horse? seems a horse causes problems with multiple trellis per tile

I think that was the issue yeah thank you!
Tailor of Brodgar
Exceptional Service & Quick Delivery
Walking Cupboard
Matexo

Postby LaserSaysPew » Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:14 am

Can you please add wine glance to the tile highlight?
LaserSaysPew

Postby Zephroze » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:54 pm

https://i.imgur.com/5xn0olF.png

My study desk cannot render a cave mushroom on it or it will crash my game (100% replicated)

Edit: Seems to be due to the dynamic lighting effects according to crash log
Zephroze

Postby Austinh15 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:58 am

Not me patiently waiting for Ender to merge these changes with his client. :cry:
Austinh15

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower