low 3rd party support

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

low 3rd party support

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:23 am

glad u enjoy roleplaying a pathetic irrelevant worm who has no influence on their surrounding in a medieval setting or whatever but there's a thousand studies proving you're a tiny minority

I kindof agree that game devs regularly 1:1 taking player's ideas is usually an awful sign for a game, but I'm pretty sure that's a correlation not a causation. In most cases it means that the dev isn't invested enough to know wtf's going on or what effects things will have, just like in haven.

I think a big problem with specifically J&L taking community suggestions is that they're not competent enough to vet good ideas from bad ones. They aren't competent enough to recognize troll posts in C&I.

I cringe at most complete content overhauls suggestions, adding content in general, etc. The reason them taking feedback in general is good is that there's a ton of shit in the game where you can just look at it for any length of time at almost any experience level from any playstyle perspective and be like "wow that's absolute dogshit only a retard would leave it this way there's actually no excuse", and they're somehow not competent enough to see it.

It's so rare that you get a complete consensus from almost an entire playerbase about something being AWFUL but there's like a million of them in haven. They just refuse to take the free Ws
Last edited by SnuggleSnail on Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Re: low 3rd party support

Postby Zentetsuken » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:26 am

why dont devs add cool ideas like armor gilding??? that sounds dope af whos with me guys????
Zentetsuken

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:28 am

so true ongod frfr that will be very cool and encourage no degenerate behavior and result in a fun meta no cap
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
SnuggleSnail

Postby ItsFunToLose » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:33 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:glad u enjoy roleplaying a pathetic irrelevant worm who has no influence on their surrounding in a medieval setting or whatever but there's a thousand studies proving you're a tiny minority

Ad hominem is a sign of impotence. Attack me and ignore the ideas I stand on.

All hail Snugglesnail, King of the pathetic irrelevant roleplaying worms! Master of verbal violence and digital abuse. Hip hip!

I wake up every day and thank god that I'm not you. What misery.

You know nothing of the effort it takes to build and maintain a game. You spit on their work and sit atop your self-proclaimed throne of dogshit. The game is shit, and you are it's king!

Horray for snuggle! He makes the world better everywhere he goes. Leaving his trail of snail snot behind him as a reminder to those who come after: Do not follow me.
Last edited by ItsFunToLose on Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
I like to air dribble.
ItsFunToLose

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:35 am

ok
SnuggleSnail

Postby ItsFunToLose » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:37 am

You nailed it, Nightdawg. Why did you delete it? LOLOLOLOL

I like to air dribble.
ItsFunToLose

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:40 am

ItsFunToLose wrote:You nailed it, Nightdawg. Why did you delete it? LOLOLOLOL

I changed my mind and actually wanted to say that this is what we actually get, thanks to snail bullying a few retards and bragging about it.
Now mouth breathers like you associate all of us with him, cause we enjoy fighting competent fighters in a pvp game.

if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby ItsFunToLose » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:43 am

Nightdawg wrote:
I changed my mind and actually wanted to say that this is what we actually get, thanks to snail bullying a few retards and bragging about it.
Now mouth breathers like you associate all of us with him, cause we enjoy fighting competent fighters in a pvp game.

It's not a PvP game, no matter how many times you try to use language to steer the narrative and cement that idea firmly in stone. It is what it is. And you are what you are.

You didn't change your mind, you realized that you accidentally shit on snugglesnail, instead of me. You can be an asshole, but don't be a liar too. That's just pathetic. Ashamed you got screenshotted.
Last edited by ItsFunToLose on Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
I like to air dribble.
ItsFunToLose

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:43 am

Whatever makes you happy, brother.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby ItsFunToLose » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:44 am

Nightdawg wrote:Whatever makes you happy, brother.

This made me pretty happy.

I like to air dribble.
ItsFunToLose

Next

Return to Hel