Terrain Terraforming Recipes

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Terrain Terraforming Recipes

Postby Burz » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:01 am

It could be neat to have a recipe for each forest and grasslands biome and allow players to plant that type of terrain. Right now we're limited to creating Wald and Grassland. Imagine being able to mix together some bulk bundles of twigs, berries, and various tree/bush seeds to make a sack of Lichenwold that could be planted on bare dirt.

This idea came to me when I was imagining raiding a base and then destroying everything to the point that I would terraform the area back to how it was at world start. Then I remembered it's not possible. Yet?!

Thanks for reading.
Burz

Re: Terrain Terraforming Recipes

Postby Zentetsuken » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:00 pm

Burz wrote:Thanks for reading.

you're welcome man
Zentetsuken

Postby TomHanks » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:00 am

Burz wrote:It could be neat to have a recipe for each forest and grasslands biome and allow players to plant that type of terrain. Right now we're limited to creating Wald and Grassland. Imagine being able to mix together some bulk bundles of twigs, berries, and various tree/bush seeds to make a sack of Lichenwold that could be planted on bare dirt.

This idea came to me when I was imagining raiding a base and then destroying everything to the point that I would terraform the area back to how it was at world start. Then I remembered it's not possible. Yet?! cuphead

Thanks for reading.

Got any new ideas yet? I'm curious about it.
TomHanks

Postby lordgrunt » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:23 pm

bottastic
lordgrunt

Return to Critique & Ideas