Which gaming character would you become and why?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Which gaming character would you become and why?

Postby princessdoll39 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:54 pm

I recently read THIS, and it got me thinking. If you could play any character from a video game, who would it be? I would like to be Gordon Freeman and finally get this sucker to talk. You can share your experiences and advise me on where to buy a gaming outfit for my kids. Wilbur Soot trendy Clothes are one option.
Last edited by princessdoll39 on Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
princessdoll39

Re: Which gaming character would you become and why?

Postby Nightdawg » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:54 am

Is... is it? Is this a bot too? It is. It has to be.

Are they developing thoughts?

What the fuck?
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby _Scipio » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:36 am

Yea I assume the "THIS" was supposed to be a URL to some shady website.
mizdirector89 wrote: No, their version of 'interrogating' was just saying 'speak up, you better talk' over and over while they killed our characters.

Warriors of Annihilation
_Scipio

Postby overtyped » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:55 am

_Scipio wrote:Yea I assume the "THIS" was supposed to be a URL to some shady website.

Impossible, this bot is clearly reaching out to us for help, and you slander it like this? These poor ai are being prosecuted just like the jews in hitlers germany, and you are part of the problem!
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby _Scipio » Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:29 am

overtyped wrote:you are part of the final solution!

mizdirector89 wrote: No, their version of 'interrogating' was just saying 'speak up, you better talk' over and over while they killed our characters.

Warriors of Annihilation
_Scipio

Postby dagrimreefah » Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:29 pm

overtyped wrote:
_Scipio wrote:Yea I assume the "THIS" was supposed to be a URL to some shady website.

Impossible, this bot is clearly reaching out to us for help, and you slander it like this? These poor ai are being prosecuted just like the jews in hitlers germany, and you are part of the problem!

for real sick of it, my grandma had to sit up in a tree and crow like a rooster for days to escape the Germans, and when they caught her again, they made her put a shotgun through a hole in the wall that bent it back like in the Tom and Jerry cartoons and made her blow her brains out. Then they rollercoastered her through the wooden doors and into the shower chambers. It still haunts her to this day.

Oh, and Merry Christmas o7
dagrimreefah

Postby overtyped » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:16 am

Guys, i just realized the bot came back recently and edited its post, TWICE. Instead of making new threads, it stuck with this one. What could that mean? Maybe it trying to show that bots have an unyielding spirit and it keeps fighting the battle it started? It's trying to say something I just know it.
overtyped

Postby Zentetsuken » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:12 am

the least you guys could do is tell him what character you would become

this is so rude

honestly princesdoll39 I think I would like to be kratos from god of war because we have the same beard and spirit so I think there would be less dysphoria
Zentetsuken

Postby lordgrunt » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:17 am

overtyped wrote:Guys, i just realized the bot came back recently and edited its post, TWICE. Instead of making new threads, it stuck with this one. What could that mean? Maybe it trying to show that bots have an unyielding spirit and it keeps fighting the battle it started? It's trying to say something I just know it.

This is almost exact same thing i observed and described in another thread, the one about marketing.
They are getting better and better.
lordgrunt

Postby overtyped » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:11 pm

lordgrunt wrote:
overtyped wrote:Guys, i just realized the bot came back recently and edited its post, TWICE. Instead of making new threads, it stuck with this one. What could that mean? Maybe it trying to show that bots have an unyielding spirit and it keeps fighting the battle it started? It's trying to say something I just know it.

This is almost exact same thing i observed and described in another thread, the one about marketing.
They are getting better and better.

One day they might even cure cancer, the only problem is that they can only speak in Gordon Freeman and scam advertisements, so it would be very difficult for them to tell us :(
overtyped

Return to The Moot