Russian Diplomacy: Дипломатия

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Russian Diplomacy: Дипломатия

Postby Potjeh » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:37 pm

If you shared your cheats with Klaue and that other guy, they wouldn't have been killed by that Sodom guy when they tried assaulting him. Do you feel at least a bit guilty for their deaths?
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby johnsmith » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:12 pm

I thought this thread was about diplomacy and better communication.

I hope someone keeps it on track. Please take the pride to another forum or thread.

Diplomacy starts with finding common goals and working towards those......not pointing fingers and bringing up past transgressions.

*if someone is "cheating" our in game "gods" have the ability to reach down from their heavenly coding abode and strike them dead with a bolt of lightning* Pray ;)
johnsmith

Postby sirlagsalot » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 pm

This:

This is an official call by Sodom to any relevant and interested Russian parties. We ask that you find a way to appoint a Russian diplomat from your group to conduct diplomacy with Sodom.

Sup. I wonder if i am fluent enough in english, but still i can act like a translator. IGN konakona, or PM me here, if you pals still have smth on your minds. And what exactly happened to all of your sodom russian-speakers?
sirlagsalot

Postby 7055922 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Запорожские казаки турецкому султану!
Ти, султан, чорт турецкий, i проклятого чорта брат i товарищ, самого Люцеперя секретарь. Якiй ты в черта лыцарь, коли голою сракою ежака не вбъешь. Чорт высирае, а твое вiйско пожирае. Не будешь ты, сукiн ты сыну, сынiв христiянських пiд собой маты, твойого вiйска мы не боiмось, землею i водою будем биться з тобою, распроёб твою мать. Вавилоньский ты кухарь, Макидоньский колесник, Iерусалимський бравирник, Александрiйський козолуп, Великого и Малого Египта свинарь, Армянська злодиюка, Татарський сагайдак, Каменецкий кат, у всего свiту i пiдсвiту блазень, самого гаспида внук и нашего хуя крюк. Свиняча ты морда, кобыляча срака, рiзницька собака, нехрещений лоб, мать твою въёб. От так тобi хапорожцi виcказали, плюгавче. Не будешь ти i свиней христiанских пасти. Теперь кончаемо, бо числа не знаемо i календаря не маемо, мiсяц у небi, год у книзя, а день такий у нас, якиi i у Вас, за це поцелуй в сраку нас!
Пiдписали: Кошевой атаман Иван Сирко Зо всiм кошем Запорожськiм

Postby ewlol » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:53 pm

7055922 wrote:Запорожские казаки турецкому султану!
Ти, султан, чорт турецкий, i проклятого чорта брат i товарищ, самого Люцеперя секретарь. Якiй ты в черта лыцарь, коли голою сракою ежака не вбъешь. Чорт высирае, а твое вiйско пожирае. Не будешь ты, сукiн ты сыну, сынiв христiянських пiд собой маты, твойого вiйска мы не боiмось, землею i водою будем биться з тобою, распроёб твою мать. Вавилоньский ты кухарь, Макидоньский колесник, Iерусалимський бравирник, Александрiйський козолуп, Великого и Малого Египта свинарь, Армянська злодиюка, Татарський сагайдак, Каменецкий кат, у всего свiту i пiдсвiту блазень, самого гаспида внук и нашего хуя крюк. Свиняча ты морда, кобыляча срака, рiзницька собака, нехрещений лоб, мать твою въёб. От так тобi хапорожцi виcказали, плюгавче. Не будешь ти i свиней христiанских пасти. Теперь кончаемо, бо числа не знаемо i календаря не маемо, мiсяц у небi, год у книзя, а день такий у нас, якиi i у Вас, за це поцелуй в сраку нас!
Пiдписали: Кошевой атаман Иван Сирко Зо всiм кошем Запорожськiм

Google Translste:

Code: Select all
Zaporozhye Cossacks Sultan!
Tee, Sultan, devil Turkish, i cursed devil brother i comrade, the very Lyutseperya secretary. Yakiy you in hell lytsar, if he does not like the top asshole ezhaka vbesh. Devil vysirae, but your viysko devour. You will not be, you sukin son syniv hristiyanskih pid is the mats, your viyska we do not boimos, land with water i will fight with You, rasproeb your mother. Vavilonsky you Kukhar, Macedon wheelwright, Ierusalimsky bravirnik, Aleksandriysky kozolup, Great and Little Egypt Svinarev, Armyanska zlodiyuka, Tatarsky Sagaydak Kamenetsky cat, i have just svitu pidsvitu blazen, most gaspida grandson and our dick hook. You pig snout, kobylyacha asshole, riznitska dog nehrescheny forehead, fuckin veb. From the so-tobi haporozhtsi vickazali, plyugavche. You will not Ti i hristianskih pig feed. Now konchaemo, Bo do not know the number of calendar i do not May, misyats have nebi, a year from top to bottom, and the day we taky, yakii i have you for a kiss on the CE asshole us!
Pidpisali: Mishka Ataman Ivan Sirko Zaw vsim Cosham Zaporozhskim

Babbelfish:

Code: Select all
Zaporozh'ye cossacks to Turkish sultan! TI, sultan, [chort] Turkish, i cursed of [chorta] brother i comrade, [Lyutseperya] itself secretary. [Yak]i[y] you in the feature of [lytsar], if by the naked [srakoyu] of [ezhaka] not you [vbesh]. [Chort] to [vysirae], and your [v]i[ysko] to [pozhirae]. You will not be, [suk]i[n] you to son, [syn]i[v] of [khrist]i[yanskikh] [p]i[d] yourself mats, [tvoyogo] [v]i[yska] we not [bo]i[mos], by the earth i by water we will be beaten by z by you, [rasproeb] your mother. [Vavilonskiy] you [kukhar], [Makidonskiy] wheelwright, I[erusalimskiy] [bravirnik], [Aleksandr]i[yskiy] [kozolup], great and small Egypt pig tender, [Armyanska] of [zlodiyuka], [Tatarskiy] [sagaydak], [Kamenetskiy] cat, in entire [sv]i[tu] i to [p]i[dsv]i[tu] of [blazen], [gaspida] itself grandson and our [khuya] hook. [Svinyacha] you is snout, [kobylyacha] of [sraka], [r]i[znitska] dog, [nekhreshcheniy] forehead, mother your [veb]. From so [tob]i of [khaporozhts]i of [vi]c[kazali], to [plyugavche]. You will not be TI i of the pigs of the [khrist]i[anskikh] of mouth. Now it is ended, BO of the number is not known by i of calendar not toiled, [m]i[syats] in [neb]i, year in [knizya], but day [takiy], [yaki]i i in you, for the C kiss into [sraku] us! [P]i[dpisali]: [Koshevoy] chieftain Ivan [Sirko] [Zo] of [vs]i[m] [koshem] Of [zaporozhsk]i[m
ewlol

Postby Xellos » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:57 pm

It is not Russian, it is Ukrainian
Xellos

Postby juhubert » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Xellos wrote:It is not Russian, it is Ukrainian

see? here we go again, we couldn´t even tell these languages apart.

sirlagsalot wrote:This:

This is an official call by Sodom to any relevant and interested Russian parties. We ask that you find a way to appoint a Russian diplomat from your group to conduct diplomacy with Sodom.

Sup. I wonder if i am fluent enough in english, but still i can act like a translator. IGN konakona, or PM me here, if you pals still have smth on your minds. And what exactly happened to all of your sodom russian-speakers?

this would be very kind of you and surely would help our cause a lot.

and we just got one russian speaking inhabitant and he is quite busy atm with rl issues, so we wanted to establish some alternative.
Wanderer through worlds and ages
juhubert

Postby katchemash » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Even in Google Translate from Ukrainian to English didn't make a whole lot of sense either. What the hell is Turkey Hell?
katchemash

Postby L0ckAndL0ad » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Deculture!
Zero | Fairy | Frontier | Area 88
L0ckAndL0ad

Postby juhubert » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:03 pm

thx for your help. this lighten things up a bit. so we all have learned something new, which is basically a good thing.

so being the ls of sodom, this would make me the evil sultan then :mrgreen:

i like clear statements!

and since the question came up somehow:

we know that the russian community out there in the hearthland consists of many different villages and hermits and such, coming from different boards or forums or stumbled upon this game by accident.. we just referred to the community as we would for the whole HnH community. so any russian village or hermit is welcomed to get into contact with our city be it in trading matters or diplomacy. we don´t want or expect to act the russian communities as one voice, as well as we wouldn´t expect such a thing from the whole HnH community.
Last edited by juhubert on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanderer through worlds and ages
juhubert

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled