I muffed up...

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLD 3]Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

I muffed up...

Postby jgudge » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 pm

I made a two hour trip to Sodom, and it seems that i can't log back in on the village claim. This is a huge problem, because I had a boat with 30 pts worth of stuff in it, i was looking forward to trading it for some metal to make a cellar and such. Now i can't log back in on the claim, lost my boat, and the 30 pts of stuff. Inside were linen, cavebulbs, and inkweed, if anyone finds this boat on Sodom's property, it is mine, and the items inside should be kept there. The boat is on sodom's property as of now, so if it goes missing, i'll assume someone from Sodom has removed it, and therefore have a 30 pt credit, is that fair? If it's removed, there will be a theft scent, so if that is not the case, feel free to track them, as i cannot do it because it is not my land...

James Gudge

Edit: It's in the vicinity of (19, 21) for the people who are looking for proof that it's my boat.
George Carlin wrote:The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.
jgudge

Re: I muffed up...

Postby ElGato » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:59 pm

jgudge wrote:I made a two hour trip to Sodom, and it seems that i can't log back in on the village claim. This is a huge problem, because I had a boat with 30 pts worth of stuff in it, i was looking forward to trading it for some metal to make a cellar and such. Now i can't log back in on the claim, lost my boat, and the 30 pts of stuff. Inside were linen, cavebulbs, and inkweed, if anyone finds this boat on Sodom's property, it is mine, and the items inside should be kept there. The boat is on sodom's property as of now, so if it goes missing, i'll assume someone from Sodom has removed it, and therefore have a 30 pt credit, is that fair? If it's removed, there will be a theft scent, so if that is not the case, feel free to track them, as i cannot do it because it is not my land...

James Gudge

Edit: It's in the vicinity of (19, 21) for the people who are looking for proof that it's my boat.

Firstly you should have messaged someone in Sodom before traveling there.
Secondly, I will look around for your boat. If I find it, you can add me and we'll work something out.
HS is 123nyxk.
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby jgudge » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:00 pm

ElGato wrote:Firstly you should have messaged someone in Sodom before traveling there.

Agreed, I just assumed wrongly that someone would be on at all times. lol
George Carlin wrote:The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.
jgudge

Postby rye130 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:03 pm

jgudge wrote:
ElGato wrote:Firstly you should have messaged someone in Sodom before traveling there.

People probably are on at all times, that doesn't mean they'll be at the external walls though.
rye130

Postby jgudge » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:11 pm

rye130 wrote:People probably are on at all times, that doesn't mean they'll be at the external walls though.

O.O point taken.
jgudge

Postby Sarchi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:13 am

jgudge wrote:

There is always someone on at all times, but most people are usually busy and might not notice a foreigner outside our walls. If you want to trade with us or whatever and forget to notify us beforehand, feel free to stand outside our walls and type a message. It should help you get noticed sooner.
Sarchi

Postby jgudge » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:27 am

I'll try to let you guys know ahead of time, but as it stands i'm still unable to log in because i'm on your guy's village, is there some workaround so that i don't have to redo my entire two hour trip?

Also, would i be able to snag a nople cr sign please? :)
jgudge

Postby jgudge » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 am

This issue has been resolved, thanks alot for giving my boat back guys.

Close thread please sirs.
jgudge

Postby Thurrok » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:33 pm

I wonder how this would've been handled by the Russian competition's traders...
Menschen sind Scheiße. Überall.

HAIL CATFACE!
Thurrok

Postby rye130 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Thurrok wrote:I wonder how this would've been handled by the Russian competition's traders...

In Soviet Russia, boat logs out in you!
rye130

Return to [ARCHIVE]Apples For Oranges