Equipment Screen

Old C&I threads.

Re: Equipment Screen

Postby Phaedris » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:10 am

About the missing slots I could add them in would take a few minutes.
I could shrink the day/night circle and bars alittle that might help abit, I think the map is the right size any smaller and it would become kinda useless.
Have to be careful not to make things to small as they would become hard to click on.
Phaedris

Postby jorb » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:22 am

Phaedris,

Lots of good UI ideas here. I am however afraid that it might be a while before we decide to revisit the UI for a major overhaul. It's one of those things that no one of us really likes doing. We're working very much on an iterative basis, and when we did the present UI, we were not sure of what functions it was going to end up having. A lot of your ideas seem solid. If you feel up for it, I'd love some thoughts on the combat UI.

Keep it up!
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby shockedfrog » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:08 pm

My main problem with the new bars is the roundness, not just because I just prefer straight bars but also because it looks kinda horribly cartoony compared to the rest. Also, the movement speed controls need to be added somewhere.
shockedfrog

Previous

Return to [ARCHIVE]Critique & Ideas