Murder Please Help!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Murder Please Help!

Postby squf » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:26 am

Who Has Two Thumbs And Is Cool This Guy
squf

Postby Snaws » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:40 am

TeckXKnight wrote:You're not going to convince many people to bother helping if you don't provide a location or some form of payment. Seriously, I used to get cheese for helping range. Now? Nothing. Everyone wants something for free.

I love cheese so much . . ..
         /
you can only push a man so far until he shatters into shambles . . .
Snaws

Postby squf » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:55 pm

ahahahgha yeah he loves cheese you know who else loved cheese? Hitler. Good job being a nazi you freaking illuminati spy.
squf

Postby PkCarter » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:11 am

posted by the murderer^^^^

i like how so many people are talking shit about how i so bad with my steel armor and that they want to come kill me...

like i said earlier, please try i would love something fun cause the most i ever get from killing people is like 30k and i could use a real challenge

he has my scents take him up on the offer...
PkCarter

Postby Astarisk » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:16 am

PkCarter wrote:posted by the murderer^^^^

i like how so many people are talking shit about how i so bad with my steel armor and that they want to come kill me...

like i said earlier, please try i would love something fun cause the most i ever get from killing people is like 30k and i could use a real challenge

he has my scents take him up on the offer...

How about you just tell me where you're at and I'll go kill you. Better yet, walk over to my village and save me even more time.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled