Need help. Village being raided.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Need help. Village being raided.

Postby Phades » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:33 am

Oh and a side note about the odditown thing.

We traded with Monkeytofu a long time ago before we even had a village idol. They gave us a sign but we didn't even have a xroads. So we saved it and put it on our xroads when we made one. We can't even use it because it takes 866% travel weariness.

What do these guys have against odditown anyway? And we are NOT odditown. I don't know why he thinks we are, is it because we have a sign post going there?
-Diadems of Odditown
Odditown loves you no matter what.
Phades

Postby Phades » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:32 am

Apparently they are venturing out further. Here's a post by Kaios: http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16768&p=192422#p192408

They vandalized his claim as well. If left un-checked these guys will go much farther out. If you live in the area, you'll be next.
-Diadems of Odditown
Phades

Postby warpigs » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Does anyone have the balls to stand up to these guys and stop them? Every time I go out to hunt I am being harassed by them. This once peacefully area is a dead zone. Everywhere there are dead bodies to be found. Please someone help, this has already gone on long enough . The evidence is all around, this is worse then the OJ case!
warpigs

Postby Phades » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:40 am

They just attacked another village and killed a person fishing:
http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16799&start=0
-Diadems of Odditown
Phades

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled