Griefers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Russian Grievers

Postby Gray » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:58 pm

The cold war is over already, get over it. If you got nothing else to hate go on youtube.
Gray

Postby Shrevident » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Gray wrote:The cold war is over already, get over it. If you got nothing else to hate go on youtube.

and read comments on random videos, they can be political warzones
"We hold these truths to be SELF-SHREVIDENT!"
In-game name is Jareth
Shrevident

Postby Alecela » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Isn't the term "Russian Griefers" kind of like saying "Wet Water"?
Alecela

Postby Canaris » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:52 am

Shrevident wrote:
Gray wrote:The cold war is over already, get over it. If you got nothing else to hate go on youtube.

and read comments on random videos, they can be political warzones

They can also be fukken hilarious!
Canaris

Postby Jackard » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:07 am

russian AI is a little flaky sometimes please bear with us
Jackard

Postby Crador » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:18 am

I wonder, how do you differ russians from belarussians or ukrainians. Or how do you differ players pretends to be russian people talking cyrilic from russian people talking cyrilic.

I wonder why are you unhappy in diening/getting your stuff destroyed in full loot open PvP perma-death game. It's like getting direct punch in your nose at boxing lesson and starting crying to teacher - "Hey, what the fuck, he punched me". This kind of drama becomes boring, IMHO, don't you think? Have you tried Farmville? It's made for ye, honestly.

Jackard wrote:russian AI is a little flaky sometimes please bear with us

- pity, that forum troll AI is so predictable, well known and well-described on wiki's.
Crador

Postby Jackard » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:34 am

gonna have to challenge you on that, the wiki describes nothing well
Jackard

Postby Aroma » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:49 am

Russian Grievers :mrgreen:
Aroma

Postby Sarvoth » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:25 am

Crador wrote:I wonder, how do you differ russians from belarussians or ukrainians. Or how do you differ players pretends to be russian people talking cyrilic from russian people talking cyrilic.

I wonder why are you unhappy in diening/getting your stuff destroyed in full loot open PvP perma-death game. It's like getting direct punch in your nose at boxing lesson and starting crying to teacher - "Hey, what the fuck, he punched me". This kind of drama becomes boring, IMHO, don't you think? Have you tried Farmville? It's made for ye, honestly.

Jackard wrote:russian AI is a little flaky sometimes please bear with us

- pity, that forum troll AI is so predictable, well known and well-described on wiki's.

There is a big difference between legitimate gameplay challenges such as pvp, death, and loss of property/time and griefing. If you cannot understand the concept of griefing then you should refrain from posting your thoughts on the matter. Griefers operatives are intolerance, hatred, and bigotry. Griefers play the game with the purpose of gaining ENJOYMENT from RUINING other peoples time. Griefers are usually also haters. A true griefer in real life or in a game is a piece of shit human being and needs to be put down.
Sarvoth

Postby Onionfighter » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm sorry but I just cannot bring myself to care about anyone who uses the term "grievers." Go away vicious gamer.
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled