Question on morality and my next course of action.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Question on morality and my next course of action.

Postby Enronin » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:30 am

SpiderJerusalem wrote:>2,5 weeks
>no palisades

dude....

I play for maybe 5 weeks, with my 4. char at the moment but th first thing you do is get yeomanry and than get a palisade up...

Like I said, I'm new to the game and didn't know these things. Until lately, I've been more concerned with having enough food to eat and hadn't given security much thought beyond claiming a plot of land.

Status update: Turns out he stole every single scrap of leather I had too, so I'm having to wait on my rabbit furs to turn into leather so I can make this initial cornerpost. Asshole.
Enronin

Postby Onionfighter » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:21 am

I suggest you find out where you are in the world (http://algeralith.info/HavenMap2/), and get help. Don't tell people your specific position, but tell what supergrid you are on. You probably won't have the time to grind up to being able to beat this guy in combat, so find a friend willing to do it for you.
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby Enronin » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:24 am

Onionfighter wrote:I suggest you find out where you are in the world (http://algeralith.info/HavenMap2/), and get help. Don't tell people your specific position, but tell what supergrid you are on. You probably won't have the time to grind up to being able to beat this guy in combat, so find a friend willing to do it for you.

I know where I am in the world, and probably more importantly, I know exactly where he is too. As far as supergrids go, how do I tell which one I'm in? Is it the Show Grid option in the map?
Enronin

Postby Onionfighter » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:27 am

Enronin wrote:
Onionfighter wrote:I suggest you find out where you are in the world (http://algeralith.info/HavenMap2/), and get help. Don't tell people your specific position, but tell what supergrid you are on. You probably won't have the time to grind up to being able to beat this guy in combat, so find a friend willing to do it for you.

I know where I am in the world, and probably more importantly, I know exactly where he is too. As far as supergrids go, how do I tell which one I'm in? Is it the Show Grid option in the map?

Show grid doesn't really correspond to supergrids. The easiest way I can think of is to look at river formations. There are 25 supergrids this world, and rivers don't cross supergrids.
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby Enronin » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:33 am

Onionfighter wrote:
Enronin wrote:

Show grid doesn't really correspond to supergrids. The easiest way I can think of is to look at river formations. There are 25 supergrids this world, and rivers don't cross supergrids.

Ah, I think I can see them if I zoom all the way out. There's a 5x5 of more-green lines. In that case, I'm in... uh... (2, 3)? NE corner. He's in (3, 3), more towards the NW corner. I doubt this is how supergrids are labeled, but it's what I can think of.
Enronin

Postby Onionfighter » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:47 am

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█☺ Ø █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █

Like that?

Also, supergrids are often given in distance from the center.
Last edited by Onionfighter on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby Enronin » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:48 am

Onionfighter wrote:█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█☺ Ø █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █

Like that?

Yes, exactly. XD

I'm at the smiley face, and he's the Ø. NE corner for me, and he's near his NW corner.
Enronin

Postby Onionfighter » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 am

If you are going to be that specific, you may as well give map coordinates. I suggested you tell the supergrid because most people want to keep their location secret.
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby Enronin » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:01 am

Onionfighter wrote:If you are going to be that specific, you may as well give map coordinates. I suggested you tell the supergrid because most people want to keep their location secret.

I didn't think I was being too specific, there are quite a few places we could be. I will, however, give up his coordinates. The thief lives just north of -18, -11 on the wall there. You can easily match up his location with the pic I posted in my OP.
Enronin

Postby ninja_yodeler » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:43 am

is he a hermit? or part of a village?. i fancy myself as a small time ranger for some people, and the next time im up that way i might see what i can do about vengance, but im not going up against a village alone.

Enronin wrote:
Status update: Turns out he stole every single scrap of leather I had too, so I'm having to wait on my rabbit furs to turn into leather so I can make this initial cornerpost. Asshole.

incase you didnt know a useful leather bug is to put your tub/w/leather into a boat then take it out it will be at 92 %.
note: your tubs have to be full, or atleast enough to show the material inside.
good luck :)
Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja :(
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
<3
ninja_yodeler

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled