Question on morality and my next course of action.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Question on morality and my next course of action.

Postby Enronin » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:56 am

ninja_yodeler wrote:is he a hermit? or part of a village?. i fancy myself as a small time ranger for some people, and the next time im up that way i might see what i can do about vengance, but im not going up against a village alone.

He lives extremely close to this other person's property, but as far as being part of a village, he's all alone. I can't say whether or not he's allied with the other person, though. If you happen by and take care of this guy, I don't know how, but I'll try to get you whatever I can that you ask for.

And, yeah, I know of the bug. I've been thinking of using it, but... I dunno. =/
Enronin

Postby RJT » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 am

Enronin wrote:
ninja_yodeler wrote:is he a hermit? or part of a village?. i fancy myself as a small time ranger for some people, and the next time im up that way i might see what i can do about vengance, but im not going up against a village alone.

He lives extremely close to this other person's property, but as far as being part of a village, he's all alone. I can't say whether or not he's allied with the other person, though. If you happen by and take care of this guy, I don't know how, but I'll try to get you whatever I can that you ask for.

And, yeah, I know of the bug. I've been thinking of using it, but... I dunno. =/

You should you really should it has made my like so much easier
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Postby ninja_yodeler » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:01 pm

yea that bug is the shit of leather working, as for payment i dont ask for anything except maybye gauze to heal the damage from the fight
Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja :(
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
<3
ninja_yodeler

Postby Butko » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:20 pm

He probably have cave entrance behind house.
You might want to find another entrance, and try to get into his cave. Maybe they will be connected. A lot of thiefs thinks that cave is safe... If u manage to get inside, just wait until he is offline, then get into his house, force summon him and use ur sling or just normal punch to kill him. If u don't have murder, rage will do but it will go much much slower. I already killed 2 thiefs and I got nice loot from them.
Butko

Postby athanasia » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:30 pm

i either followed thiefscents to this dude, sadly he wasnt online, if your up to lets crash the pallisade and wait till he comes online :)
athanasia

Postby pyrale » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:46 pm

Enronin wrote:I just read on the wiki that if he hasn't sealed his palisade cornerposts, I could potentially seal him in by building off them and around his gate. Would that be unjustified? Unless he can break palisades from within his own base, he'd be trapped permanently.

Sealing him in sounds justified imo.
pyrale

Postby TeckXKnight » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Don't use his unsealed palisade cornerposts to seal him in. Regardless of his actions, nothing justifies this. It's a dick move.
TeckXKnight

Postby Potjeh » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Use his unsealed cornerpost to protect your ram.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Enronin » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:57 pm

Pyrale, TeckXKnight, and Potjeh, I doubt I'll be doing that. I'd like to, admittedly, but I don't even know if his cornerposts are sealed, and I only have Trespassing, not Theft and Vandalism. I doubt I'll manage to get 80,000 LP very soon.
Enronin

Postby pyrale » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:58 pm

TeckXKnight wrote:Don't use his unsealed palisade cornerposts to seal him in. Regardless of his actions, nothing justifies this. It's a dick move.

I don't see how. Stealing everything valuable someone owns resets him. Forcing someont to port in the wilderness (unless he can call for help) also resets that person.
pyrale

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled