Need help. Village being raided.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Need help. Village being raided.

Postby Xploding » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Brodgar Blue Cheese... Yum yum yum, delicious! :D
Xploding

Postby eL_Diablo » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:31 pm

novaalpha wrote:
Xploding wrote:
Phades wrote:He said he had AD friends and ally with other russian villages.

It's a lie.

Really?

this guy named NAGEBATOR some ally of malaz and whiskeyjack btw

Коси и забивай!
eL_Diablo

Postby novaalpha » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:36 pm

eL_Diablo wrote:this guy named NAGEBATOR some ally of malaz and whiskeyjack btw

Interesting.
novaalpha

Postby PORTRAVAGER » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:21 pm

look at this mibbit using idiot
PORTRAVAGER

Postby Switch221 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:36 pm

GG Guys; you managed to kill a newb character with ABSOLUTELY no skills again. Glad to see you're wasting your time just making more scents for us to give to rangers ^^
Switch221

Postby dragonchamp71 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Hi, I just got killed by some foreigners while fishing near the coordinates mentioned in this thread. I don't know why they killed me they were yelling in a different language. I did catch them saying something about AD over and over again and since I saw you guys mentioning it here I thought it would be relevant.

These guys seem to be a bunch of griefers, killing for no good reason. Hopefully someone takes care of these guys since they are a pain to everyone in the area.
dragonchamp71

Postby Xploding » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:02 am

It's you morons pain for the entire region! Go to hell! Do not be idiots and you bring down here. Or polisad build! And you, no one will touch you stupid idiots! Reid, it's just sweep under the expanding territory of the super city.
Xploding

Postby Phades » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:23 am

TeckXKnight wrote:I figured something was fishy when you said he logged on within your village, so I ignored the thread earlier asking if he summon killed you just to see if you were the criminal. The entire situation has details that aren't being shared and I ill trust what has been publicly stated so far. However, if he was shouting out that he was part of AD, you should check that with Koya. You can verify validity of this statement at the very least and in the best case scenario, Koya will not be pleased with an impersonator.

I'm still disinclined to step-in with such a vague picture but hopefully someone else won't be as wary as me and may investigate things on their own.

Techknight the entire picture is as follows:

We moved into an area at -113,31. There was a cave entrance. We built a wall around the town and the cave was sealed off from the inside. By sealed, I mean it did not stretch into anywhere else. We could not mine the walls yet (not enough str), so we left the cave for the time being.

We walked the cave daily for cavebulbs. At one point we saw someone mining into it from the west. We went into alert mode. The players mining close to it, saw our cave and constructed a palisdade w/o a gate. Which showed they did not want us going into their tunnel and with no gate, no intention of coming into ours.

A week later a village member was prospecting and found tin. He built a mine hole and it dropped right next to the guy's underground palisade. However, it did not push into it. So, we left a runestone saying, "Accident, didn't know this was in our cave system. Please Contact us, HS cookiesnmilk". And we left an empty runestone so they could type back to us. Then we were contacted and the guy's name was NAGEBATOR or something like that. One of our villagers posted the SS.

We talked and we asked if he would be opposed to use mining the Tin south of the palisade so that no walls were broken and no paths between tunnels open. He said no because it is not safe for them. When we checked the mine hole the next day to see what if anything was written on the blank runestone and we saw that he had completely enclosed the drop of the mine hole.

A few days went by and we did not do anything with that mine. We found a new one. Then yesterday they went logged on to a guy in our village. It was NAGEBATOR. He killed a villager and was stealing stuff. I guess we should have closed up the mine completely. But, he seemed more afraid than we were. We thought he was friendly. We also talked to a guy that lived near them and he said they were friendly also.

Well, while it was going down, we checked the mine on alts just to make sure it was them and it was confirmed as they had tunneled from their end to ours. I tried to reach the guy that was peaceful with them. He had not been online. Just this morning I made contact with him. He said they had destroyed his entire claim and he was wrong about them being peaceful. He also told me that 2 of his friends living on the shared claim were killed by them while they were fishing in boats.

As it stands now, we have closed up the cave entrance but these guys are killing everyone in the area.

Also, right after they had finished stealing, killing and destroying our village...one of our village members went fishing and saw a guy that looked like NAGEBATOR. We tracked the scents and it turned out it was him. So, we tried to gang up on him. Hoping he would run and we would get shots in on his back while he tucked tail and ran. But, we know these guys were way stronger than us. We only had about 20ish UC. We're wearing leather and they run around with merchants robes and plate. He ran from us and we chased him for quite a bit, he finally turned to fight and a boar agro'd me so I had to bail. He killed our other villager and we took off. Not more than 1 minute later, there were 2 other ppl dressed like him in the river trying to kill us in our boat by trapping us and jumping in the boat.

They chased us for quite a bit and killed the other villager. I outsmarted them quite easily tho and was able to get away. I guess they don't know how gates work..heh. Gotta have a key to get in :P

Some side notes:
-While we chased NAGEBATOR on foot, he said in area chat: "You want to die?" "AD chase you forever". I guess he was trying to scare us away from killing him even though we couldn't if he just turned and fought.
-During the theft our villager that made contact with NAGEBATOR during the mine hole mishap, jumped on the alt char and was talking to him. He tried to break the mine supports to slow them down. But during that, NAGEBATOR kept asking him if he was from odditown and saying that they kill odditown people and that they are either AD or allied with AD and other russian villages. Something like that. I will get the links and post the screenshots.

That's the whole shibang.
-Diadems of Odditown
Odditown loves you no matter what.
Phades

Postby Phades » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:25 am

Xploding wrote:It's you morons pain for the entire region! Go to hell! Do not be idiots and you bring down here. Or polisad build! And you, no one will touch you stupid idiots! Reid, it's just sweep under the expanding territory of the super city.

If you can find someone to translate this heap of shit for the rest of the community, then I can attempt to make a better response. For now, however, I'll leave this to imagination.
-Diadems of Odditown
Phades

Postby Phades » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 am

-Diadems of Odditown
Phades

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled