And Koya sais AD arent assholes

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: And Koya sais AD arent assholes

Postby Gravion » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:51 pm

novaalpha wrote:IIRC Malaz and AD are at war, and y'all are fair game.

No?

No. We are not at war with AD. And never were.

Potjeh wrote:Technically AD is at war with everyone, it's not their fault if the other side doesn't know it.

..But i begin to think that yeah, they are at war with us.
After they chased xaruxex and killed chris they came to our walls, chopped trees, crashed milestiones, all barter stands and even stole something from it. They attacked me and knocked out my friend with an arrow. I think the fact that we talked to koya on skype at that moment saved our asses.

But yestarday AD members raided us. And killed our ppl again. Three more guys died, and two of them are killed by AD members for sure. One was killed by rangers behind walls, whos murder scents i couldn't find, smell of assault only. But as for me i believe it were them too, cuz after their attack new skirmish begun.

Urkeval don't want to give an unswer for those guys. She told she didn't initiate the raid. But guys we fought with clearly told "We came for your souls". This moment i didn't get: just wanna know what was the reason of this raid in turn? Can anyone tell me? Urkeval, Koya, ask your people u're leading. I hope u can still controll them. Why we lost our men again? Did you still want to kill Jack with all Malaz again and again?
That was about the quastion i wanted to ask. Nothing more i can even wish (yeah, sure). Now about what we have today:

Our villager already contacted with Koya. They decided that we pay a trebute of 4 cupboards of sausages. For this they give us a good meatgrinder and axe which is ours now. And mb they can help us in some situations. And now we have peace. Well, after 12 hours - for sure. Villagers could do nothing but to agree because otherwise members of AD wanted us to leave Malaz and give them WhiskeyJack (well, we could stay ofc.. to share his doom). One raided village can't resist whole AD ye know..

i'll add only a thing from myself: Вот так крышуют русские.

P.S.: how did ye kill our cows? Got superfarseeing client?
Gravion

Postby Treadstone » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:52 pm

one of the greatest movies of all time, just sayin' :)
Chieftain of an Arbor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bears, the most useful animal in the game!
Treadstone

Postby Potjeh » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Koya wrote:You think I don't know what really going on :)

No, I think you were at work. Can't think of another explanation for why such an upstanding and competent leader wouldn't kick out people who are systematically raiding newbies, and destroying people just for being in the same grid as their enemies.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby sabinati » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Koya wrote:
Potjeh wrote:Technically AD is at war with everyone, it's not their fault if the other side doesn't know it.

In begining of the world, everybody was trying to get a piece of us, before we grow up. They thinked to kill all of us and destroy AD, wanted us to give up... But we didn't whined, we were fighting back with small forces when main army was working underground and unnoticed. All union was noobs because all resourses was directed to that 12 people that was our hope to stop all this. I remember that non-stop LPing in mines, 4 people working by 6 hours in shifts, like real work.

I can say only one...
All attackers and people tried to harm us, was memorized. Now, when our fight force equiped, skilled and strong we go after them :)
They will be killed, their stuff become ours, and their villages will be sold...

So my answer is no, we not at war with everyone, but with people that was in war with us at begining. They are more in number, but we are stronger. We will fight till the end, because...
THIS IS SPARTA !!!
tumblr_l166u3zRMq1qb81bso1_400.jpg

hahaha you're a fucking faggot
sabinati

Postby novaalpha » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:40 pm

sabinati wrote:hahaha you're a fucking faggot

The Game. When you're down to ad-hominem stuff like this, you've already lost it.
novaalpha

Postby sabinati » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:48 pm

a faggot wrote:In begining of the world, everybody was trying to get a piece of us, before we grow up. They thinked to kill all of us and destroy AD, wanted us to give up... But we didn't whined, we were fighting back with small forces when main army was working underground and unnoticed. All union was noobs because all resourses was directed to that 12 people that was our hope to stop all this. I remember that non-stop LPing in mines, 4 people working by 6 hours in shifts, like real work.

people were attacking you because you started off aggressive. there was constant faggotry from your people since day 1. and i think it was day 2 or maybe day 3 when one of your guys showed up at our camp and started shooting at us (lol thanks4lp)?

ps people who talk about "the game" are fucking faggots too.
sabinati

Postby novaalpha » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Look who's talking.
novaalpha

Postby Potjeh » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Run along, grown ups are talking.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby barracuda546 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:37 pm

So much anger over a group in a video game.
"If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
barracuda546

Postby Potjeh » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:43 pm

And every ounce of it is well deserved.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled