And Koya sais AD arent assholes

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: And Koya sais AD arent assholes

Postby Sleep » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Needs more.
This post was made by me.
Sleep

Postby eL_Diablo » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:34 pm

@sabinati

http://rghost.ru/4739921/image.png

"Aggression. Usually a lot of of complexes hides behind it."

Коси и забивай!
eL_Diablo

Postby Pi » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:49 pm

:mrgreen:
Pi

Postby shadowchris » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:30 pm

unsword wrote:
shadowchris wrote:Our village mate xexaru was...

its xaruxex D:

shadowcrhis wrote:Our village mate xexaru left some scents at some AD fort. AD sent 6 dudes after the perp to kill him. Failed because they killed the wrong guy which was me and the robber got away warping back to his HF, that was actually still in malaz.
I'm guessing they went after xexaru who was offline and tracked his HF to malaz? Which is why AD was in there in the first place. So this technically was xexaru's fault. AD was just trying to kill the perpetrator who was xexaru like any other guy would do.. But I condem them for killing our friends (not just xexaru) in malaz because they just should've killed the person unless they were attacked.

how did you come out with this :o?

There is a few things wrong with this picture. I have one thing to say, your a ccomplete idiot.
1: you never said u was coming at me on boat
2: you never told whiskey why they are after you
Im guessing after i saved you, you did the smartest move of all,which was log out am i right?and AD came to get you right?You put the whole village in jeopardy because you wanted to go plau around at some AD fort. Bravo, i get the honor to punch you.
I have a question for urkerval and her ranger justice squad because frankly, im out of the loop because i dont know your criterias,where your brain was when you went after this guy.
1: it was reported that after you killed me and realized you killed the wrong guy,you smashed our stands,trees etc after you tracked he perp to malaz walls. Why?
2: im pretty sure you knew what the what the perp looked like,insteadwentafter me.why?
3: if im interpreting the situation right,you and your team came back for round 2 of tracking which isnt rhe case here. A few people no longer be counted n the role call of living because you suck at tracking. It wasnt even tracking i bet. I bet you didnt even have scents in your inventory. It was just a ll blown massare. If i read right, it was &fter you signed a cease fire with malaz. Why did you even kill the innocent villagers?
Last edited by shadowchris on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby Kaios » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:33 pm

did you just mash the keyboard when you typed that
Kaios

Postby boshaw » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:37 pm

shadowchris wrote: I have a question for urkerval and her ranger justice squad because frankly, im out of the loop because i dont know your criterias,where your brain was when you went after this guy.
1: it was reported that after you killed me and realized you killed the wrong guy,you smashed our stands,trees etc after you tracked he perp to malaz walls. Why?
2: im pretty sure you knew what the what the perp looked like,instead, tou went after me.why?
3: if im interpreting the situation right,you and your team came back for round 2 of tracking which isnt rhe case here. A few people no longer be counted n the role call of living because you suck at tracking. It wasnt even tracking i bet. I bet you didnt even have scents in your inventory. It was just a ll blown massare. If i read right, it was &fter you signed a cease fire with malaz. Why did you even kill the innocent villagers?

That right there is some AD ranging justice for you :). Rather sad that some you people think that they are good and peaceful people that only kill those who needed to be killed.
boshaw

Postby shadowchris » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Kaios wrote:did you just mash the keyboard when you typed that

Its my phone actually. If you put a s before mash,thats what i want to do with it
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby BadMotel » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Saying that AD is good or right would be the stupidest thing I've ever said. However, Ill will say that this is a game, and that while they might be a bunch of murdering douchebags, if they make everyone else dead/ragequit than they just won.

I know it can be infuriating, but just realize that being angry on the forums isn't going to help much. Asking Koya for explaination/apology/compensation is like asking the grim reaper if he has trouble sleeping at night.
Today is a good day to die.
BadMotel

Postby unsword » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:21 pm

shadowchris wrote:There is a few things wrong with this picture.I have one thing to say, your a ccomplete idiot.

Ke?
shadowchris wrote:1: you never said u was coming at me on boat

Yes because saying "I'm running by the rivers" isn't enough o_O
shadowchris wrote:2: you never told whiskey why they are after you

Wrong. I have. Not at the moment they chased me, its kinda hard to tell stories while you're inch far from getting pownt.
shadowchris wrote:Im guessing after i saved you, you did the smartest move of all,which was log out am i right?

Wrong.
shadowchris wrote:and AD came to get you right?

Obvious no?
shadowchris wrote:You put the whole village in jeopardy because you wanted to go plau around at some AD fort. Bravo, i get the honor to punch you.

This.
You've messed up the order.
First we learn
Then we think
And then we tell it around.

I would guess loosing character and... alot of work can work on nerves. But i wouldn't guess you would rage out.
unsword

Postby ImpendingDoom » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:54 pm

sabinati wrote:
Koya wrote:Words

hahaha you're a fucking faggot

sabinati wrote:A Faggot wrote:

sabinati wrote:ps people who talk about "the game" are fucking faggots too.

Potjeh wrote:Run along, grown ups are talking.

Remind me again how we ended up with a bunch of 12 year-olds for mods...
ImpendingDoom

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled