And Koya sais AD arent assholes

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: And Koya sais AD arent assholes

Postby Potjeh » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:57 pm

If you got a problem with moderators, feel free to lodge a formal complaint with the devs.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Danno » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:01 pm

ImpendingDoom wrote:Remind me again how we ended up with a bunch of 12 year-olds for mods...

I believe what they're basically trying to say is that 4chan memes and/or other unfunny/overused memes are not amusing and that they should not be used.

Koya wrote:I remember that non-stop LPing in mines, 4 people working by 6 hours in shifts, like real work.

But the pay and dental plan are so totally worth it, right? Do you guys ever feel the need to unwind and play some games after a long, hard day of work on H&H?
RIP
Danno

Postby Sarchi » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Koya wrote:I remember that non-stop LPing in mines, 4 people working by 6 hours in shifts, like real work.

Which was done with macros. :)
Sarchi

Postby Potjeh » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Those poor exploited macros :cry:

Fight the power, bots! You have nothing to lose but your chains!
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Wolfang » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:09 pm

In World 4, when everyone was jumping on AD, Bottleneck was asked if we wanted to join the wars against AD.
We declined, even though you were extremely weak at the time.
We actually never actively seek fights with other factions unless provoked.

Guess who didn't have the same qualms...
sabinati wrote:But Wolfang, it's the mods who are trolls, remember. please have some mercy on this innocent victim of merciless trolling by the moderation team before you make any more ad hominem remarks about him.

Wolfang

Postby WarpedWiseMan » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:51 pm

You guys and your verbal verbosity and pretty prose.

I already ended this thread when I said "Fuck AD". Koya is a wannabe goon. His wanker lieutenants are wannabe Gestapo. And that whole faction is a bunch of wannabe South Korean Starcraft 2ers.

And I'm still waiting for one of you vodka swilling ninnys to be the first hearthling to murder me. I've sparred with El Gato, let Goons walk through my village, insulted Rage and housed kLaue. I have no fear of some whimpering faction of mouth breathers who need 6-7 guys to kill and raid. Back when I was a man of violence I did that in a trio. You know, me and my balls. Oh, right, forgot, AD is light in the testicle department.
btaylor wrote:I have learned that the game doesn't follow the principles of mathematics. If you want something and the game is in a good mood you can get it, whatever it is. More often than not, however, the game wants you to die.

WarpedWiseMan

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:03 am

unsword wrote:I would guess loosing character and... alot of work can work on nerves. But i wouldn't guess you would rage out.

Jokes on you, that is the same guy that died 13+ Times, in World 3, only played maybe half of it, and his highest skill was 50 MM.
DDDsDD999

Postby kohg » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:14 am

WarpedWiseMan wrote: I have no fear of some whimpering faction of mouth breathers who need 6-7 guys to kill and raid. Back when I was a man of violence I did that in a trio. You know, me and my balls. Oh, right, forgot, AD is light in the testicle department.

i like your style!!! Image
kohg

Postby shadowchris » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:18 am

20 times if you count my useless alts. But yeah my main died 4 times and im still playing.
I died enough for anyone to rage quit. :shock:
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby Sarchi » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:00 am

shadowchris wrote:20 times if you count my useless alts. But yeah my main died 4 times and im still playing.
I died enough for anyone to rage quit. :shock:

Klaue and Nao have you beat.
Sarchi

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled