Thank you kind adventurer!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Thank you kind adventurer!

Postby Lupich » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:23 am

I must say - As my first experience meeting someone on foot... After my poor friend Zeriador had been mauled by a bear!... I had no choice but to flee to safety, I could not help it!

Zeriador and I were but two days old in this strange new world, but someone, a viking man, came upon the shore and helped me strip my friends corpse bare so that I could lay him to rest - I could not bear to look upon the body, I did not have the skills to reclaim our gear! Someone took the time to help me for a proper viking burial...

Thank you brave adventurer, you will always be welcome in our trade settlement of Svarog for the finest wine and tobacco we may offer! You know where we are!
Lupich

Re: Thank you kind adventurer!

Postby ninja_yodeler » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 pm

its always nice to know that people appreciate the good guys
its also quite sad that everyday more and more people are getting raped by bears
but soon we will rise against them and together hearthling kind shall purge the lands of the evil that is....the bear :o
Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja :(
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
<3
ninja_yodeler

Postby Kearn » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:04 pm

doesn't he sound more like a thief, then? he stole the gear :?
Kearn

Postby Lupich » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Kearn wrote:doesn't he sound more like a thief, then? he stole the gear :?

No sir - I am making sure the leftover gear will be inherited by the ancestors of Zeriador the farmer! Unfortunately it seems our settlement of Svarog has some problems of its own.

Starting from farthest west, friend mauled by bear, another friend mauled by another bear, the next corpse is unknown - Probably died of starvation as I found him on the outlying surroundings of Svarog with a lean-to and an empty basket... No blood. And lastly, an adventurer I saw coming towards me, who was then rushed and killed by a boar.

R.I.P.
Lupich

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Lupich wrote:
Kearn wrote:doesn't he sound more like a thief, then? he stole the gear :?

No sir - I am making sure the leftover gear will be inherited by the ancestors of Zeriador the farmer! Unfortunately it seems our settlement of Svarog has some problems of its own.

Starting from farthest west, friend mauled by bear, another friend mauled by another bear, the next corpse is unknown - Probably died of starvation as I found him on the outlying surroundings of Svarog with a lean-to and an empty basket... No blood. And lastly, an adventurer I saw coming towards me, who was then rushed and killed by a boar.

R.I.P.

your thread made me think of one guy who is planting flax next to corpse in my are, so it looks like flowers at a grave
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby CatinHat » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:18 pm

its always nice to see to see things like this done. also gives a hint at what happen to that person :)

here is a picture of our grave yard. most of them had been killed by bears and boars. we would bring back the body even if it took us a long time to find it.

CatinHat

Postby squf » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:02 am

What a nice thread, its good to see the community come together like this :D
squf

Postby pumpking » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:03 am

squf wrote:What a nice thread, its good to see the community come together like this :D

:D
pumpking

Postby lenivak » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:08 am

:D
lenivak

Postby Kaios » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 am

What a terribly annoying signature.
Kaios

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled