One More Thief Down

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: One More Thief Down

Postby SquirrelLazer » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:52 am

If you simply look at the images you'll see his gates wide open, ALWAYS obviously got keys and walked through the gates.

No..the gates were opened afterwards with the keys.

Gorbane was an idiot and had an unpalisaded part of his wall because he was about an hour away from finishing the brick wall. As much as i like you Gorby, that was seriously retarded.
Gib me monies or i repot u
SquirrelLazer

Postby Gorbane » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:58 am

Dropshock wrote:If you simply look at the images you'll see his gates wide open, ALWAYS obviously got keys and walked through the gates.

Apparently you know my layout and situation better than I do? I wouldn't comment unless you did.
Gorbane

Postby Dropshock » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:16 am

Oh, yes. I'm very sorry for considering another way that he could have gotten in.
Don't be such an asshole.
Dropshock

Postby ALWAYS » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:32 am

Gorbane wrote:
Shadowstar009 wrote:I don't mean to gloat (too much) here, but this is one situation where some "super over-cautiousness" probably would have saved you. If I had to take a guess as to how he got in, it'd be that minehole. Unless you've got it walled off underground, all the surface-level brick walls in the world won't do you any good.

For the record, I didn't have anything to do with this, just observing. We probably would have been friends if we had met under different circumstances.

It wasn't the minehole. It was a tiny gap that was present in my wall for overnight, where I had built and placed all materials into a second brick gate, waiting on the steel the next morning to finish it. The rock inside the minehole was over 200 STR req, so I wasn't worried about it until I finished the brickwall, so I could palisade it in.

I still could've got in through your minehole though. I went down there and I was grinding LP on it a little. 315 STR and q72 pickaxe.
ALWAYS

Postby Kaios » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:34 am

Kaios wrote:Have fun being a rough and tough "ranger"!
Kaios

Postby SquirrelLazer » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Err Always..are you dead? I found one of your scents when i was emptying out a crate and i thought it might be yours, but it says the Perpetrator is dead.

Jeez..
Gib me monies or i repot u
SquirrelLazer

Postby Gorbane » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:46 am

ALWAYS wrote:
Gorbane wrote:
Shadowstar009 wrote:I don't mean to gloat (too much) here, but this is one situation where some "super over-cautiousness" probably would have saved you. If I had to take a guess as to how he got in, it'd be that minehole. Unless you've got it walled off underground, all the surface-level brick walls in the world won't do you any good.

For the record, I didn't have anything to do with this, just observing. We probably would have been friends if we had met under different circumstances.

It wasn't the minehole. It was a tiny gap that was present in my wall for overnight, where I had built and placed all materials into a second brick gate, waiting on the steel the next morning to finish it. The rock inside the minehole was over 200 STR req, so I wasn't worried about it until I finished the brickwall, so I could palisade it in.

I still could've got in through your minehole though. I went down there and I was grinding LP on it a little. 315 STR and q72 pickaxe.

Yeah I knew it was over 200+ STR req, so I wasn't too concerned about being tunneled until after I was going to finish the brickwall.
Gorbane

Postby ALWAYS » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:52 am

SquirrelLazer wrote:Err Always..are you dead? I found one of your scents when i was emptying out a crate and i thought it might be yours, but it says the Perpetrator is dead.

Jeez..

Yes, drowned myself.
ALWAYS

Postby Krugz » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:52 pm

ALWAYS wrote:
SquirrelLazer wrote:Err Always..are you dead? I found one of your scents when i was emptying out a crate and i thought it might be yours, but it says the Perpetrator is dead.

Jeez..

Yes, drowned myself.

:shock: ... :o ... :( ... :?
Signed,
that guy who did that thing same as the first II
Krugz

Postby Kaios » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:56 pm

ALWAYS wrote:Yes, drowned myself.

Hmm.......That sounds a little familiar.
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled