Ranger wanted to track Murderers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ranger wanted to track Murderers

Postby kohg » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:10 pm

barracuda546 wrote:Heh, bit of a fail.

just how you said "two people" and the post "S*** my d****! :lol:" made me connect the two incidents as they said "suck my dick" a good few times..

Ah well, my bad.

and we all know telling someone to go suck dick is the worst crime of them all. The scent has the color of the rainbow, a mix of all the other crime scents. Those guys are the worse type of griefers....telling someone to suck dick...how dare they????? OH THE HUMANITY!
kohg

Postby barracuda546 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:58 pm

I was explaining how I related the two incidents. Not to sure what you're going on about.
"If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
barracuda546

Postby kohg » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:04 pm

oh my bad, i just thought you killed someone just because he told you to suck his cock.
kohg

Postby Krugz » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Xploding wrote:S*** my d****! :lol:

No, you suck my ditch! (1 too many * .. and why is suck with *s anyways? go s*** a lemon)

Fredulom wrote:Also, Squirrel I'm simply trying to make sure I don't get assraped by people who would think it's funny to raid me and my friends' base if I freely gave out my coordinates. To answer your second bulletpoint, read in the brackets above :)

I think you're going to have to offer to PM people your coords, at the very least... As much fun as sailing around hoping to find you would be, people have better things to do like watching paint dry.
Signed,
that guy who did that thing same as the first II
Krugz

Postby Fredulom » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:08 am

Jeez, chill out guys :P Our village is in the NW side of the supergrid which is just right of the central one :) (don't know how to explain supergrid directions in coordinates but it's easy enough to follow imo)

Fredulom
+[[ Fredulom, Chieftain of Alpacastan ]]-

Guess what religion we practice in Alpacastan? Isllama.
Fredulom

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled