Was just killed looking for rangers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Was just killed looking for rangers

Postby asval » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:23 am

Well as luck would have it today was the day I took out my second main toon out after a long long time of being stuck on the farm. I took him out because he was overstuffed and healing HPP from using leaches. I put him to fish on the river and started using an alt to haul logs, but when I came back to him someone was attacking his boat and it was already pretty red. I tried evasive maneuvers to try and shake him as trying to outrun him seemed impossible thanks to lag, but he persisted and me not having the volume on I couldn't tell if he was hitting my boat or not. So finally I decided to go to shore and tried teleporting out which caused my screen to freeze for a little while and then crashed me to the desktop. When I loaded the game back up I could no longer see my toon on the menu which means he killed me in someway which I didn't see. When I came to the spot with an alt I saw my body surrounded by battery, assault and murder scents.

I'm looking for some rangers to go and kill him as I can't since I lost my main explorer/hunter/ defender this week to drowning while trying to cross a river which I misjudged in size due to being in a hurry. In exchange for killing him you get everything I own which includes my village (a fort with a cave which has both deep and shallow water, copper 1st lvl and iron mine 2nd lvl), a farm separate from the fort which has Q 55 soil, a lot of shitty metal (copper, iron, wrought), q10 pearl, 40ish Q cauldron and meatgrinder, Q99 sling, 600 bricks, etc.

All interested PM me as I'm currently tracking my killer on my mining alt.
asval

Re: Was just killed looking for rangers

Postby Aracos » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:48 am

I will do it for free, pm ur position on map and ur ingame hs.
Winter is coming...
Aracos

Postby asval » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:00 am

Killer came from Glonas which already has 2 threads about them around here. :twisted:

I was killed at -81, -19 and they're at the western edge of the map somewhere around -121 29

edit :Oh and I forgot to add that there's fresh scents all over that area so he may have hit up a couple of places
asval

Postby asval » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:01 am

offer has been taken off the table as I've already given everything away in case anyone was wondering :)
asval

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:23 am

asval wrote:Well as luck would have it today was the day I took out my second main toon out after a long long time of being stuck on the farm. I took him out because he was overstuffed and healing HPP from using leaches. I put him to fish on the river and started using an alt to haul logs, but when I came back to him someone was attacking his boat and it was already pretty red. I tried evasive maneuvers to try and shake him as trying to outrun him seemed impossible thanks to lag, but he persisted and me not having the volume on I couldn't tell if he was hitting my boat or not. So finally I decided to go to shore and tried teleporting out which caused my screen to freeze for a little while and then crashed me to the desktop. When I loaded the game back up I could no longer see my toon on the menu which means he killed me in someway which I didn't see. When I came to the spot with an alt I saw my body surrounded by battery, assault and murder scents.

I'm looking for some rangers to go and kill him as I can't since I lost my main explorer/hunter/ defender this week to drowning while trying to cross a river which I misjudged in size due to being in a hurry. In exchange for killing him you get everything I own which includes my village (a fort with a cave which has both deep and shallow water, copper 1st lvl and iron mine 2nd lvl), a farm separate from the fort which has Q 55 soil, a lot of shitty metal (copper, iron, wrought), q10 pearl, 40ish Q cauldron and meatgrinder, Q99 sling, 600 bricks, etc.

you have all that stuff, a huge village etc

but you still think AFKing outside, while overstuffed and injured is a good idea?you kinda deserved being killed for that....
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby hurr-durr » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:53 am

U PWND FOR THE GLONAS GOD!
hurr-durr

Postby asval » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:57 am

SpiderJerusalem wrote:
asval wrote:Well as luck would have it today was the day I took out my second main toon out after a long long time of being stuck on the farm. I took him out because he was overstuffed and healing HPP from using leaches. I put him to fish on the river and started using an alt to haul logs, but when I came back to him someone was attacking his boat and it was already pretty red. I tried evasive maneuvers to try and shake him as trying to outrun him seemed impossible thanks to lag, but he persisted and me not having the volume on I couldn't tell if he was hitting my boat or not. So finally I decided to go to shore and tried teleporting out which caused my screen to freeze for a little while and then crashed me to the desktop. When I loaded the game back up I could no longer see my toon on the menu which means he killed me in someway which I didn't see. When I came to the spot with an alt I saw my body surrounded by battery, assault and murder scents.

but you still think AFKing outside, while overstuffed and injured is a good idea?you kinda deserved being killed for that....

I thought it was a bad idea to take him outside period, but on this one day I did it and just as luck would have it, got killed for it. I guess it came from a false sense of security I got from the area being quiet for a few weeks now, but today the area seems to be filled with thieves and murderers who came from far away to ransack the region.

Can't be paranoid all the time :) and no I wasn't afk (was picking logs with my alt and checking on him) or injured as I was just healing health I had won from eating con, but yeah HPP was low from the leeches. Might have got away if I hadn't crashed, but such is life in this bug filled game.
asval

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:11 am

asval wrote:
SpiderJerusalem wrote:

I thought it was a bad idea to take him outside period, but on this one day I did it and just as luck would have it, got killed for it. I guess it came from a false sense of security I got from the area being quiet for a few weeks now, but today the area seems to be filled with thieves and murderers who came from far away to ransack the region.

Can't be paranoid all the time :) and no I wasn't afk (was picking logs with my alt and checking on him) or injured as I was just healing health I had won from eating con, but yeah HPP was low from the leeches. Might have got away if I hadn't crashed, but such is life in this bug filled game.

I'm paranoid all the time ;)

and I had the luck of never dieing through lacks, my frist 2 char were killed by animals before even getting yeomanry, my third got killed by a random wandering murderer and my current hermit made it to over 600k LP now without dieing:)
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Return to In Congress Assembled