help pleople

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

help pleople

Postby rubix18 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:00 am

i got haven and hearth because i wanted to try it but java wont let me i updated java and i try ed to play it but it said i couldn't unless i put it on a exceptions list witch i did but it still wont let me help :?
rubix18

Re: help pleople

Postby kenten25 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:05 am

use ender's client
kenten25

Postby rubix18 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:24 am

how do i install that
rubix18

Postby TeckXKnight » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:39 am

What's the exact error message that it's giving you?
TeckXKnight

Postby Flevalt » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:02 pm

I have tried to get so many friends to play this game but H&H is the worst garbage from a technical standpoint.
I can only tell you the few fixes that helped the one or other person I played H&H with.

1. First try to update your java to the newest version.
2. If you play on an older PC and can't update, you may have to instead switch to an older version of java than the one you currently have.

3. Try to download the Ender's Client if the launcher from the homepage does not work. There are other clients you can try too. Look through them and maybe one of them works for you.

4. Also try to start over the updater instead of the launcher.

Even if you make it into the game, there is a big possibility you will end up with a blackscreen, your game freezing, crashing or any other kind of obscure bs occurring.
In that case, you are screwed.
Flevalt

Return to How do I?