Looking for villagers

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for villagers

Postby Romeir » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:35 am

I'm looking for 5-6 newbs that can manage themselves in the wolrd.
The plan is to start gathering the resources needed for a village idol, a mine and a palisade (mostly leather, I already have the other things needed) so that we can have a good start. I've already scouted a good spot (mountain with a river pretty close-by) without big villages nearby. For security I could ask for some favors to some old friends of mine so that should be covered.

Some info about me:
Started at the end of world 3, i've been in fou villages so far; heart of darkness (raided by thor) that later became heath of darkness (the LS left), then copperhead (I was a member of the hird on this one, not that it meat that mouch) those were all w4, and in w5 i was a member of IC for a few days (never raided) until the LS left. My timezone is UTC-6 and I play 2-3 hours a day.

Requirements:
Experience: Know the basics of the game (hunting, fishing, how to make leather etc.)
Language: Be fluent in enlglish (i myself speak spanish too)
Profession: Mostly anything.
Be mature.
Don't be TOO mature.
Start a new character or be willing to take your character to my position (I will give the coords and guide you if you need to).
Be able to work in team.

Some things I woul like to know about you:
Timezone:
Hours you play:
What do you like to do in the game:

I will PM to those interested :)
Romeir

Re: Looking for villagers

Postby godofwall » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:42 am

Name/Nickname:BrokenGun
Timezone:UTC +7
Hours you play:4 hours (During summer,weekend) 1-2 hours (Other days)
What do you like to do in the game: I can be a good farmer and chef.
I'm an experinced player, I've been playing this game for more 4 weeks now. My small village get to the point that we can tame animal , but unfortunately our village been raid by some theft. They killed some of our villagers, after that most of our member quite the game. Now it's only me who still active, so now I decided to leave my old village and join you, And willing to make a new character. I know almost all the besic, how to make bread and even taming wild animal. I don't have skype sorry about that :( . And also sorry about a bad grammar because English isn't my main language. So that's pretty much all of my info PM me if you interested. Bye :)
(Also tell me if you not interested)
I'm Pootis Man, I come from Sandwish land
godofwall

Postby Romeir » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Cheeck your PM's
Romeir

Postby Porter » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Name/Nickname: Porter
Timezone: North America Central
Hours you play: 1-2 hours a day on most days.
What do you like to do in the game: I like Hunting, and i really enjoy mining.
I like co-oping and i admit i do a little raiding from time to time if only necessary.
Porter

Postby MehFooL » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:55 am

15 years old, Born May 6th 1996
Sami Khan (Real Life Name)/ MehFooL& FooL (In-Game Name, but willing to start a new character)
West America. California Baby!! GMT-8
Hours vary within weekdays(from .5 to 2) . On weekends/holidays I play 3+ per day!
MehFooL

Postby Romeir » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:44 am

PM's sent.
Romeir

Postby stoney834 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 am

Age 24
Nickname: stoney
Timezone: UK
Hours: 2-3 per day
What do you like to do in the game: mining, maybe some hunting/foraging, but I don't mind taking other jobs.

I was playing for about a month in a village at the start of world 5, but eventually most of the others became inactive. Then I played on my own for a bit until I got raided and lost everything including my main character. After that I quit the game for a while, but came back to it recently.
stoney834

Postby Kionys » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Name/Nickname: Adam(Real Life name) Sherman(IG name, but willing to change characters.[No, Sherman is not my real last name.])
Timezone: Central Time Zone, I think. Whatever the midwest states are.
Hours you play: Pretty much varies, if I can I get on everyday, weekdays .5-whatever hrs, weekends .5-whatever hours
What do you like to do in the game: Anything and Everything.[Besides dieing]
Kionys

Postby TheTylerLee » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:35 am

Name/Nickname: Tyler
Timezone: Central
Hours you play: Random, anywere from 1 to 16
What do you like to do in the game: I pretty much only like to hunt, and to forrage but everything is alright
Discord: XiliX#2791
TheTylerLee

Postby Romeir » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:14 am

PM's will be sent on the weekend or starting the next week once we get our pali and claim down.
Romeir

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves