Custom Client Launcher [v005] (Use when Auth server is down)

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Re: Custom Client Launcher [v004] (Use when Auth server is d

Postby Zing1515 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Faerdan wrote:
Zing1515 wrote:Now I can't even get the ender client to open. Maybe if I were to change the run.bat to show where the javaw is located, then that might do it.

My suggestion would be to download Ender's 32 bit client, extract it and CCLauncher into the same folder, run CCLauncher.exe and choose "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe".

That should get you going.

What I did was that I put the ccauncher into the ender x64 folder.
Edit: It worked! :D
Edit 2: I found out what my problem was. I was trying to use Daji's graphics. I had deleted the gfx folder in the res folder and replaced it with his. Little did I know, the original gfx folder had files in it that wasn't in Daji's, which were vital to the ability to play H & H. I now know why none of these temporary solutions were working. :)
Last edited by Zing1515 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zing
~I am a peaceful hermit, but I do have defensive weapons. So, with that said, please don't steal my stuff or attack me.
Zing1515

Postby Faerdan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Zing1515 wrote:
Faerdan wrote:
Zing1515 wrote:Now I can't even get the ender client to open. Maybe if I were to change the run.bat to show where the javaw is located, then that might do it.

My suggestion would be to download Ender's 32 bit client, extract it and CCLauncher into the same folder, run CCLauncher.exe and choose "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe".

What I did was that I put the ccauncher into the ender x64 folder.
Edit: It worked! :D

What I meant was that the problem seems to be with the 64 bit Java (it's not CCLauncher causing it) so maybe you should try the 32 bit client instead?
Faerdan

Postby Zing1515 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:24 am

Faerdan wrote:

What I meant was that the problem seems to be with the 64 bit Java (it's not CCLauncher causing it) so maybe you should try the 32 bit client instead?

I found that it wasn't even a problem with 64 bit. I was trying to use Daji's graphics, but had deleted the gfx folder in the res folder in the ender folder and replaced it with his. Little did I know, the original gfx folder had files in it that wasn't in Daji's, which were vital to the ability to play H & H. I didn't even think of that until it came to me when the CCLauncher worked on the 32 bit ender without Daji's graphic files in it.
Zing
~I am a peaceful hermit, but I do have defensive weapons. So, with that said, please don't steal my stuff or attack me.
Zing1515

Postby Faerdan » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:44 am

Zing1515 wrote:I found that it wasn't even a problem with 64 bit. I was trying to use Daji's graphics, but had deleted the gfx folder in the res folder in the ender folder and replaced it with his. Little did I know, the original gfx folder had files in it that wasn't in Daji's, which were vital to the ability to play H & H. I didn't even think of that until it came to me when the CCLauncher worked on the 32 bit ender without Daji's graphic files in it.

I'm glad you got it sorted. :)
Faerdan

Re: Custom Client Launcher [v005] (Use when Auth server is d

Postby whoisrad » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:58 pm

hi guys,

after downloading the files, i managed to get into login screen and once i login to the game after a few secs, the game freezes. Anyone can assist me here please?
whoisrad

Postby Nirkbirk » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Hi there. I just registered today and had no luck with the autohaven JNLP file (the download stopped after about half way and didn't budge for about 2 hours) So I downloaded Ender's client and I managed to get to the login screen, however my details were not accepted, even though I've registered. I simply got the error "Connection refused: connect". So I decided to use your workaround after scouting the forums unsuccessfully for a fix. However, after pointing CCLauncher.exe at my Javaw.exe and trying to launch it, I get a black screen after authentication, which just hangs and I have to end the process in task manager to close it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Turns out it was a problem with the client, not your fix, which worked great when I downloaded another client. Thanks :)
Nirkbirk

Postby Faerdan » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:26 pm

whoisrad wrote:hi guys,

after downloading the files, i managed to get into login screen and once i login to the game after a few secs, the game freezes. Anyone can assist me here please?

I'm afraid your problem is with the client and not CCLauncher.

Try the Ender client post in this forum, you might find help there.
Faerdan

Postby JuDgEFuDgE » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:50 am

thanks for this :D works perfectly :D
JuDgEFuDgE

Postby Djkuik » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:29 pm

When i launch it, and click launch client when i've added my account name and password, it doesn't do anything. help me plz!
Djkuik

Postby SacreDoom » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:57 pm

You don't need this anymore.
SacreDoom

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower