To Laconia people

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: To Laconia people

Postby Kaios » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:33 pm

Slaya15 wrote:I've known Mandy for years. She doesn't just kick people out without reason. She never has, and never will. If she said that you were stealing, there is a really good chance that you stole. While we are all human and we all make mistakes, Mandy usually asks around quite a bit, and investigates for quite a while before arriving on a decision.

TAKE A DRINK MY BOY GLUG GLUG GLUG
Kaios

Postby infectedking » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:14 pm

lorenzovonmatterhorn wrote:The whole story

You kinda suck at telling stories, you act like a Saint, why didn't you mention that you were being an utter ass most of the time you were in there or anything like that?
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Kitamie » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:25 pm

The only real bit of truth in your story was that Laconia was in fact a ghost town when I asked the alliance chat if no one was playing there if I could have the village. You happened to pipe up and ask if you could stay and at the time I said yes. The rest is whatever you want it to be in your head.
Last edited by Kitamie on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitamie

Postby julian12it » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:18 am

So from what I am reading is that you feel that you're a prisoner or were a prisoner in the village. I've known Kitamie since last world, she's a fuckin' scrub, get good and kill her. Just avoid the noobs that listen to her because she has tits and a vagina. I believe in you!
julian12it

Postby RustyBuckitt » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:27 am

Kitamie wrote:I guess you don't know how to Frozen.

For that quote right there, I feel the need to shove an axe in your face.
"Me and Stone gonna break your bones." In loving memorry of Stick

RustyBuckitt

Postby Kitamie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:48 am

Julian, he lived there briefly before leaving. As for the tits and vagina comment, have you forgotten that I am old? I don't think that comment really fits unless you are trying for a compliment to which the answer is still NO I do not want to have sex with you, not now, not ever so please just stop embarrassing yourself.

RustyBuckitt wrote:
Kitamie wrote:I guess you don't know how to Frozen.

For that quote right there, I feel the need to shove an axe in your face.

Sorry, didn't know you were Disney sensitive. *edits*
Kitamie

Postby Woot » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:11 am

Kitamie, the way you phrase things, were you pippy world before last?
If not, never mind, you remind me of someone, also, You are clearly in the right on this one, your failure was to not kill him on his way out the door.
People hide behind the guise of victim way too often.
To: Woot
deffinitely, best fight i've ever gotten
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby Kitamie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:22 am

To Woot, I was MissG from Elysian Fields last world. I'm not in habit of killing anyone who just simply tries to leech or say mean things and tend to act badly when exiled.
Kitamie

Postby Woot » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:28 am

Killing leeches is a sad necessity, Like I've always said, if you recruit twenty noobs, 8 of them will be people with mains in other villages just to spy, 10 will be thieves, and the other two will be utterly useless until you show them everything in the game twice.

Also, sorry for the wrong ID.
To: Woot
deffinitely, best fight i've ever gotten
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby who885 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:36 am

Kit was always been good hearted since i joined up with laconia. they have accepted me back again and again due to work/school constraints. and each time she has be more then fair. if i could devote my time to playing hnh again i would. I still remember the little joke they played on me when i was a nub. i was excited for the mulberry tree that was growing. they told me to plant flowers around the tree to increase its quality. Long story short i never completed that lol.
who885

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled