A.D is burned to the ground

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A.D is burned to the ground

Postby dafels » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:26 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:I was spreading bullshit? I left AD, the next day we had a fight on which Mulder died 3 times and also killed Berthedin, then quit :)

We didn't even have an idea that you had left AD the day before the fight, and we didn't even bother asking you what happened, because we simply didn't care if you're with us or not. If we would have cared, we would have asked you or PMed you and tried to get you back, but we didn't.
I got some info you've been doing and saying, and thats what you said.
dafels

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Everytime I was done with most of AD fighters autism and I took a break you were losing 2,3,4 people on fights, I think everyone clearly knows that I was the best warrior in AD doing most of the job, before me quitting we were on streak,after I quit you lose fight massively that makes ganksquad leader quit - coincidence? I think not.

I don't care if you give a fuck that I left or you don't, I don't mean that you quit cuz you cry that I left, you quit cuz I left and I rekt you after that.

Anyways, I dont see a point in doing drama, here, on forums becouse everyone knows that you guys are on lost position.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby dafels » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Everytime I was done with most of AD fighters autism and I took a break you were losing 2,3,4 people on fights, I think everyone clearly knows that I was the best warrior in AD doing most of the job, before me quitting we were on streak,after I quit you lose fight massively that makes ganksquad leader quit - coincidence? I think not.

I don't care if you give a fuck that I left or you don't, I don't mean that you quit cuz you cry that I left, you quit cuz I left and I rekt you after that.

Anyways, I dont see a point in doing drama, here, on forums becouse everyone knows that you guys are on lost position.

lol, you're so delusional. I remember you took a break after you got killed by dis like 3 times in a month, then we just continued and didn't give a shit pretty much, until I gave you a char and you died within the first week on it again and after a while you did the most retarded thing you can do at this stage of the game - join dis :lol: . How were you the best fighter, I didn't see you making any kills the last months and can you give any examples where you did most of the work, I clearly can't find any that aren't more than doing a single valstrike or a punch, except for some shitty arranged 1v1s you were doing. You were not even on the fight where mulder died the last time how could you even have rekd us, top retarded shit????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: > You only managed to kill some scrub that wanted to join AD and frost who we all know is bad after we pretty much had already had felled, that's the rekage that you caused to us you're talking about ?

I'm not talking about who is a loser or whatever, I'm talking about how delusional you are.
dafels

Postby Comodo » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:33 pm

Goodbye AD, never forget all the fights we had, you will be missed :(

Here are some kills I got, don't really feel like digging through my puush archive to find more

Ozzy getting movement KOed on a combat alt by my main
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAIiXGM ... be&t=1m26s

Maric and Me KOing an AD warrior Sledoput, another movement valor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxCZWgQ ... be&t=2m31s

Maric and Me KOed yet another AD warrior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQnE4Wj ... .be&t=1m6s

AD warrior gets KOed mid swim by Steelhammer and me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU5JEbY3guk

AD got me stuck in a boat bug underneath their boat, but my buddy White Bars saved me <3, and we later killed Thomas 1800 UA/2300 MC char or stronger cause he tried to lift a boat and we blocked him from dropping it and he had to abondon it and try to swim the river where he got KOed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18KVFBLQ52E

Tyler got killed because he couldn't avast into a boat, and with the help of a To Arms! maneuver that gave me enough coins for a val strike.
http://imgur.com/m2eT9EV

+ atleast 10 more kills that I only have pictures of.
Comodo

Postby infectedking » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:when I was still in AD we were on good streak, you got kill on Mario some days before and we won couple of fights.

still believes that lie, mario never died, but goodjob with your info :)
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Cayur » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:12 pm

death to traitors
Cayur

Postby painhertz » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:37 pm

In this thread: a bunch of dumb Russians argue with each other. 8/8 gr8 b8 mate.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby spawningmink » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:39 pm

painhertz wrote:In this thread: a bunch of dumb Russians argue with each other. 8/8 gr8 b8 mate.

um i dont see one russian here............
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:27 pm

is this seriously a thread about another thread being locked? dafels probably had a reason to have the other one locked reported
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby infectedking » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:17 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:is this seriously a thread about another thread being locked? dafels probably had a reason to have the other one locked reported

dafels wrote:noone from a.d. plays whats the point of the thread
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled