Looking for action

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Looking for action

Postby Kaios » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:02 pm

dafels wrote:almostly
Kaios

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:18 am

ozzzy pls contain ur autism i mention the 1v1 once in response to davis mentioning it

and i had quit even when i 1v1d you there i made it clear that i would 1v1 anyone even tho i quit i was never saying like LOL WONT 1v1 u cuz i quit to anybody

and since you seem 2 have the video on hand letz see the statsheet buddy you were not 500ua but itz ok we kno its noothing new 2 see you guys lying about stats

also davis pingd purus in 1 hit i hit u to 10 therefore its about them amount of outstat you we had similar ua so if anything purus was outstatted more than u were against me and ozzy i will log on and 1v1 ur main on a scrub acc after not playing in a while once i get a new mouse and im sure i can win i can't say im proud of beating a noob in a 1v1 when i outstat him especially when i was offering to 1v1 ur main half the world

lel@thegifs you were placing a boat everytime i got near u and trying 2 make ur move go off first which i was counterinig easily and 1 time i accidently clicked forward instead of backwards and u pingd nothing sp3cial ozzy m8 u see the outstat rlly isnt that bad lrn 2 adapt u fukn skrub thats a big part of not being a scrub is when u can adapt to how someone is fighting u

and when it comes to being proud over kills u guys seem to be the proudest ppl alive over my suicide to get rid of chars so i woudlnt come back to game idk how u could think its a good kill i was literally logging on the inherits and keeling them anyways
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:02 am

Where I said I had 500 ua @ 1v1 you retard lol btw suiciding char is when you kill it yourself and not when you chase your enemies and then you die like scrub, if you are so sure why It took you so long to kill me in our last 1v1 when you outstatted me so hard and you were running 80% of time lol
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:11 am

Ozzy123 wrote:Where I said I had 500 ua @ 1v1 you retard lol btw suiciding char is when you kill it yourself and not when you chase your enemies and then you die like scrub, if you are so sure why It took you so long to kill me in our last 1v1 when you outstatted me so hard and you were running 80% of time lol

well i would consider running into a gorup of dhelmers without even fighting them is suiciding too and i woudlnt say i was running 80% of the time or even 40% lol ozzy ur not as good as u think u are and i wasnt doing anything when i was fighting u but the same thing and u cudnt even counter it

and ye i misread da ua thing y0l0

aLSO buddy boy im not da 1 who was only willing 2 fight on an alt ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
ChildhoodObesity

Postby NaoWhut » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:20 am

ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby ramones » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:24 am

I don't think there are 3 replies in this post that can be read normally...sadly :(
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby dafels » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:31 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:wow m8 lots of bullshit u postd huehue i sparred ozzy like 50+x and he beat me twice when we both had 0 defense and no cooldown xDDDD top pro omg

Pretty sure that it was only 2 spars and it doesn't change the fact that you got rekd by ozzy who was a scrub by that time? :lol: :lol:

how can i have gone 2 shit last few months i havnt playd at all and hardly

I didn't mean that you have gone shit in the game, which you already have obviously, I'm talking about that you're like a second tyler now.
and wow all these excuses im constantly making over my 1death 2 u!!!

It's not about the excuses about the death, it's about the excuses you make every time you get rekd, in spars etc...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmkqOebyPh0&feature=youtu.be

L O L LEWK AT U GO O MY FUKN GAWD

haha lol, before that I killed some 150 ua nab with my 30 ua in 1v1 standing fight and got some decent loots, then me and mulder chased sum ainran alt and we got ganked by these guys, I tanked a standing punch which hit me to 0 defence and did some damage and then another punch which bringed me down, fun timz lel, but the thing is I asked to show you videos where I can be seen dying, I don't see myself dying there only the skull afterwards on my op 30 ua character. I have died like 4-5 times this world, I bet there are some pics

el@thegifs you were placing a boat everytime i got near u and trying 2 make ur move go off first which i was counterinig easily and 1 time i accidently clicked forward instead of backwards and u pingd nothing sp3cial ozzy m8 u see the outstat rlly isnt that bad lrn 2 adapt u fukn skrub thats a big part of not being a scrub is when u can adapt to how someone is fighting u

haha lol, still he outplayed you like a real scrub

SgtCayir wrote:
dafels wrote:
cuz haven is like the only thing that you got in your life lol

ur da 1 still playn bud

cayur pls, I don't play any other games except for haven and coh sometimes, all other games that I install are too annoying or are too booring and I uninstall most of them after 30 minute gameplay. If there wouldn't be haven, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even need a pc since I can log in skype and browse internet on my phone

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
shubla wrote:Im glad that i have started huge conversation once again .

yes me2 i am glad this gave me the chance 2 wrek nabs with my keyboard LO L O O L OL OL

you're bad pls, stop, I don't want to continue wasting my time replying to your autistic posts.
dafels

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:07 pm

i think ur some special kind of autism but if u think the whole period i was in ad i only sparred ozzy twice ur autistic and you dont know the definition of wrekt if u think that is wrekt i remember losing those 2 spars and he even made me log on troll II i think at the time just 2 fite him and when it comes 2 excuses of spars n shit lel i barely have ever sparred enemies and when i did i won like everytime that i can think of except those group fites we did with me u tyler and shit but 1v1 spars and i wasnt outplayd at all in the 1v1 he had 1 good shot at killing me if you watch the video you will see that i wasnt even trying 2 change it up i just did same thing over and over and it would leave him getting last second evileye 2 save his life like 5 different times or something dumb
ChildhoodObesity

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled