Raided by hackers/cheaters

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Raided by hackers/cheaters

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Kaios wrote:
Zergxes wrote:I'm guessing this was m8 or AD but either way they cheated they ported in our village with 0 ways in other then breaking a wall and then slaughtered us all.

Normally when people say this they are later proven wrong but I hope not because drama

Seriously, people always say they got hacked or wall-hopped, but it's almost never the case.
DDDsDD999

Postby Zergxes » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:07 pm

This video was took after the raid. not during the raid. there was no way too access that until you were already in, all you had too do was go there record walk out and SAY thats how you got in..
Zergxes

Postby Zergxes » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm

This also doesn't explain the guy just "popping" in at the ovens...
Zergxes

Postby Pickard » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:16 pm

Zergxes wrote:This also doesn't explain the guy just "popping" in at the ovens...

Because its secret
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby Zergxes » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Pickard wrote:
Zergxes wrote:This also doesn't explain the guy just "popping" in at the ovens...

Because its secret

Because its glitching/cheating?

The raid is done there are no secrets needed. Either explain or admit you broke rules to raid a group of friends that weren't even powerful enough to kill ONE of your guys.

you are pathetic. and claiming too be AD in game. rofl.
Zergxes

Postby Pickard » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:20 pm

Lol dude, now you looks like an idiot.
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby Zergxes » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Pickard wrote:Lol dude, now you looks like an idiot.

I look like a idiot cause I don't want you to bypass admins with false videos and half-ass explanations? This has too stop. If not who else will this happen to? Its one thing to outright kill people or break in its another too break rules and or game design just to do so..
Zergxes

Postby Pickard » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:33 pm

Zergxes wrote:
Pickard wrote:Lol dude, now you looks like an idiot.

I look like a idiot cause I don't want you to bypass admins with false videos and half-ass explanations? This has too stop. If not who else will this happen to? Its one thing to outright kill people or break in its another too break rules and or game design just to do so..

Its oblivious there was no cheating/hacking, just poor defence and lack of knowledge about some game mechanics, like logout in wagon.
Pickard

Postby borka » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Pickard wrote:just poor defence and lack of knowledge about exploiting some game mechanics, like logout in wagon

FIFY

some use bombs others exploits ... humans ... we're all Trolls :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRgKC-gxYIA
borka

Postby adid99 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:08 pm

i've seen DIS raiding random palisades with their whole crew before. a bunch of times actually. its hilarious when you track scents and expect to see maybe two guys there and then boom you see like 15 dhelmers, some of the most developed characters in the game among them, prowling around inside ispecting wooden crates and staw baskets searching for what? pupkin seeds i suppose.
talking about DIS here :)
hello im mulor need die soon
adid99

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled