Dis raided Emerald City and had a fight with AD/Megam8

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Dis raided Emerald City and had a fight with AD/Megam8

Postby BraveManZoro » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:46 am

I would expect that some 50 yo ppl would have something else to do in life, other than writing on forum complaining about no name noob kids.
BraveManZoro

Postby Pickard » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:13 pm

Eemerald wrote:causing harm to other people's play, as much as possible.

Btw ramones supplied entire world with weapons and armors. Can we count weapons trading as indirect harm?
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:20 pm

Pickard wrote:

Btw ramones supplied entire world with weapons and armors. Can we count weapons trading as indirect harm?

Well, not really when you consider they also enable people to defend themselves and aid in animal melee, in addition certain attributes are also useful in other areas such as strength for mining and agility for travel weariness. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Pickard » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Amanda44 wrote:
Pickard wrote:

Well, not really when you consider they also enable people to defend themselves and aid in animal melee, in addition certain attributes are also useful in other areas such as strength for mining and agility for travel weariness. :)

I dont tell about ramcheker bots or slings. Im aboutn high quality CtC, b12 etc.
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:38 pm

I don't know anything about ramchecker bots, lol, so not sure why that is relevant but a CTC adds to both melee and agility as do certain rings, ranger boots, etc. Most weapons add something useful other than just UA and strength. Also defence is just as important as attack.

I buy those things for non combat reasons and I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one.

I'll give you the B12 though, although I also have one of those, but it's just for show .... :lol:
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Amanda44

Postby No_name_noob » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:08 pm

Why is everyone hating on me? :(
No_name_noob

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:32 pm

No_name_noob wrote:Why is everyone hating on me? :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Koru wrote:
Amanda44

Postby ramones » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:59 pm

Pickard wrote:

Why would it be a harm when everyone got theirs? It would be harm if I was sided with some faction and made differences, which I never did and never will do when it comes to trading.
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby Pickard » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Amanda44 wrote:I don't know anything about ramchecker bots, lol, so not sure why that is relevant but a CTC adds to both melee and agility as do certain rings, ranger boots, etc. Most weapons add something useful other than just UA and strength. Also defence is just as important as attack.

I buy those things for non combat reasons and I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one.

I'll give you the B12 though, although I also have one of those, but it's just for show .... :lol:

Do you mean, that noone buy it to kill people? Ok, he is not a weapon trader. All his top quality CtC and b12 bought with decorative and animal hunting purposes. Peace and love. Pony and butterflies.
Pickard

Postby Pickard » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:13 pm

ramones wrote:
Pickard wrote:

Why would it be a harm when everyone got theirs? It would be harm if I was sided with some faction and made differences, which I never did and never will do when it comes to trading.

True, if you dont sell them guns, they will fight with sticks :)
If you sides with one faction - you already in faction war.
If you dont - you just fuel their war, right?
Pickard

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled