I killed some guy named Ibraham, Why?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

I killed some guy named Ibraham, Why?

Postby Woot » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:02 pm

So, this morning I jumped on to a combat alt I haven't been playing in a while and teleported from my village to a crossroad outside the walls to explore, And was immediately aggrod by some guy in steel.
Caught by surprise I ran for it, and clipped him by trees and basically squirrelled for my life while I gathered my wits. It was a long chase, and I couldn't shake him completely but luckily I had a fuck ton of water on me, Unfortunately so did he. I started calling down the thunder on him, and tested the waters with an exchange of punches, and he clearly had me outmatched, After crunching numbers I estimate his UA at 485 give or take five, Long story short, I got a combat advantage on him with stern order, And got very very lucky and killed him with my sword.

My question is, Who the hell are you? Where did you come from and why did you attack me randomly?
And how the FUCK is your stealth so high when your base Int is so low?
To: Woot
deffinitely, best fight i've ever gotten
Thanks man.
Woot

Re: I killed some guy named Ibraham, Why?

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:09 pm

Somehow I get the feeling this thread wasn't made to see why the guy attacked you, but to share your story of how you killed him.
Reminds me of this, also your post, in another thread
Woot wrote:So I used my superior knowledge of the combat system against him, I followed him in his boat during a routine hunting trip, he kept telling me to go away but I wouldn't respond, after a while he tried to fight me so I boated him far from home and then started calling down the thunder, slowly gaining points, I eventually whipped out my strategy and two short stern orders later, I had full combat advantage, We boat fought and I forced him to dry land by breaking his boat, I then proceeded to lay down a biblical beatdown, Until he Vstriked with a stone axe (At the time I did not realize that could happen) and he took control once more with his superior UA, So I ran, Making sure he could keep up, I had four buckets of water, I don't think he had any, so I stern ordered him again, And killed him like I would kill an AI controlled bear, I op-knocked and soaked his hits then stung with my soldiers sword, Murdering my former co-hirdsmen.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby spawningmink » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:11 pm

don't want to assume anything here but........ you have no pics and said you are using a sword sounds fake me me
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Woot » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:15 pm

Yeah, not gonna lie, That is true I also wanted to brag just a little, And why not? I managed to snag victory from the jaws of certain death!
But I still am curious. His stealth is amazingly high, and he had the stats that make me curious why a guy with 485 ish UA is wearing steel plate and a steel helmet instead of dhelm and ctc.
Also, q55 buckets, meaning either a 300 saw, or he used good wood for buckets of all things.

But yeah, way to call me on my bullshit nooby
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby Woot » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:17 pm

I'm estimating his UA, vstrike at 330 melee at one advantage brought him down to 20 defense.

You tell me.
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Woot wrote:I'm estimating his UA, vstrike at 330 melee at one advantage brought him down to 20 defense.

You tell me.

Moving?
You're probably right with your estimation of 485-500UA
Edit: If this actually did happen :o
Last edited by Jesus_Smith_Nandez on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby spawningmink » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:50 pm

I still would like to know how fake this is :)
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby venatorvenator » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Nice story. Much easier to understand than faction kill threads that only have out-of-context pics.

Also can we see his skull?
Xcom wrote:Most good things last only a short time
venatorvenator

Postby Woot » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:38 am

Sure.
Attachments
Ibraham.png
Ibraham.png (194.54 KiB) Viewed 1016 times
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:57 am

How much lp from teh skull?
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled