Haven 2's Factions

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Haven 2's Factions

Postby painhertz » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:47 am

World 4 ended march 12th of 2011
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby Eemerald » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:54 am

cpt1silencer wrote:
painhertz wrote:
cpt1silencer wrote:I've never been backstabbed by people I've let into my village, Sure some go inactive and some die and never return but you live and go on with their memory. I'm not so proud as to not ask for help with things either, when I was running that new player village in world 4, Emerald city helped out. And another smaller village called rainbow unicorns or something like that. Learned a lot there myself, like don't let new people start the palisade, ended up with a bad gate and the village died out to deadlift.

This time around I hope to join a group instead of hermiting or trying to shepherd new players. I have a bad habbit of trying to help everyone I meet.

There was no Emerald City in world 4. in World 5 she, Sevenless and myself all spawned on the same lake (This is how we all know each other) She went on to live with some Poles and Sevenless and I started villages not far from each other, she moved from the Poles ville into Seveless' village, they got raided, She and Sevenless and the remains of their ville moved into my ville. We got raided by Boshaw, Deadlift and assorted other assbags.... Sevenless went on to found some big assed ville and I think "maybe" towards the end of world 5 she made the first Emerald City but I'm not certain. World 6 and 7 both had gigantic Emerald Cities.

maybe, i'm not positive, I have PM's concerning emerald city from july 9th 2011. I think that's still W4 timeline.

yeah EC wasn't created until world 5, towards mid world after sevenless and painhertz went awol one ach other:D I was a hermit through world 4.

world 5 EC was cute <3
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby cpt1silencer » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:12 am

oh well that's strange, I started playing in January of that year, didn't realize W4 only lasted like 3 months. Emerald city still helped out though, thanks for that :D

What world was it with the nuked areas, had invisible walls in a lot of places?
This game really needs a great sword...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qacgb2b8LVU
cpt1silencer

Postby Eemerald » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:20 am

cpt1silencer wrote:oh well that's strange, I started playing in January of that year, didn't realize W4 only lasted like 3 months. Emerald city still helped out though, thanks for that :D

world 5:) I remember that we oathed ppl into EC who were stuck in nuked places, but I don't remember details..was a while ago now.
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby painhertz » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:45 am

Eemerald wrote:
cpt1silencer wrote:oh well that's strange, I started playing in January of that year, didn't realize W4 only lasted like 3 months. Emerald city still helped out though, thanks for that :D

world 5:) I remember that we oathed ppl into EC who were stuck in nuked places, but I don't remember details..was a while ago now.

Having to navigate around giant, invisible rectangles. Not fun. nuh uh.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:34 am

Pandemonium was one of the factions that was hit hard. Their foraging mountain was corrupted and one of Avu's mansion interior was completely wiped causing the door to actually led to nowhere, you can't even enter at all.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby burgingham » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:23 pm

_Gunnar wrote:
burgingham wrote:Well for hermits or smaller factions it might not be that big of an issue. If you have certain ambitions though then backstabbing is only one of the problems. Unproductive people that are basically parasites are probably an even bigger portion of problematic recruits.

Are you guys going to "have certain ambitions" again this time around? Its exciting to see if some of the "old" factions I never really encountered in their prime will give things another shot..

Since there are only a few left of us and most have jobs and/or families now we will be larping casuals who are going to die early on. I miss being a university student when it comes to the aspect of free time ;)
burgingham

Postby _Gunnar » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:53 pm

burgingham wrote:Since there are only a few left of us and most have jobs and/or families now we will be larping casuals who are going to die early on. I miss being a university student when it comes to the aspect of free time ;)

yeah, me too ^^
_Gunnar

Postby Potjeh » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:02 pm

I ain't got a family yet, so all my non-working time belongs to H&H (sleep is for pussies). Hopefully most of the old guard will band together.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby HarryDresden » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Potjeh wrote:I ain't got a family yet, so all my non-working time belongs to H&H (sleep is for pussies). Hopefully most of the old guard will band together.

Right there with you. I've got cats, but I generally just turn those loose on the local homeless population at night and they manage to feed themselves. Val's back in school however, so she'll have less time.
Yes, I am a Wizard.
loftar wrote: bear fruit is not something I can predict,.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled