Ask prices of stuff here

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Ask prices of stuff here

Postby ternlef » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Lordtimo wrote:Also i think prices in general are higher this world cuz of all the foraging bots.

wouldn't foraging bots decrease the price of objects since they effectively over saturate?
ternlef

Postby KennyoftheSands » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:52 pm

forageables are decreased in price, which means the other items go up ^^
KennyoftheSands

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:14 pm

bitza wrote:traveler's sack (over q20) :?:

Should be able to get a pair for a pearl I think. They're just too easy to mass-produce with a single Q20 carrot circle.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Lordtimo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:32 pm

KennyoftheSands wrote:forageables are decreased in price, which means the other items go up ^^

This ,e.g. pearls are still worth 50 pts, but due to the huge amounts of pearls you can get less for one pearl than last world(i just searched forums to find an example, found a seller of q80 water in both worlds, w6 it was 300 pts, w7 its 170)
Lordtimo

Postby KennyoftheSands » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:34 pm

What about:

Gray clay (/LC)
Porcelain dolls (40+, 60+)
Empty LC's
Cutting tool (200+)
KennyoftheSands

Postby Lordtimo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:10 pm

KennyoftheSands wrote:What about:

Gray clay (/LC)
Porcelain dolls (40+, 60+)
Empty LC's
Cutting tool (200+)

Not sure if anyone would buy that low q porcelain dolls, so idk.

I saw lc price between 30 and 50 pts i think

And that cutting tool has no regular price as its very rare and expensive, so just take offers for it i guess.
Lordtimo

Postby ternlef » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Okay, I'm totally out of the trading loop. Do foraged items constitute base currency? What is this pts thing?
I've been reading through the trade threads and I have no idea what pts translate into?
ternlef

Postby Lordtimo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:37 pm

_Gunnar wrote:
3. Points system

What is "money"? Do you really think that the pieces of paper you exchange for good IRL have any intrinsic value other than what we agree on?

Its kindof the same in H&H. Each trader can put different values on different goods. To make trading easier, each trader invents their own currency system, called "points". I wish people had more interesting names for them, but meh :p. Most traders will have a Selling section, and a buying section.

(i) Add up the points value of the goods you want in the Selling section, let this be X.
(ii) Gather enough things in the Buying section such that their points value adds up to X. Then contact the trader and let him know what you want, and how you are paying.
(iii) Trade :)
Lordtimo

Postby GrapefruitV » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:38 pm

Lordtimo wrote:
KennyoftheSands wrote:forageables are decreased in price, which means the other items go up ^^

This ,e.g. pearls are still worth 50 pts, but due to the huge amounts of pearls you can get less for one pearl than last world(i just searched forums to find an example, found a seller of q80 water in both worlds, w6 it was 300 pts, w7 its 170)

Because in w6 there were only 2 nodes above 80: 82 and 85, which was constantly lowered to 81-83 by vandals. I still blame the jews for everything else, not bots.
GrapefruitV

Postby Lordtimo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:01 pm

Mh yea, true, idk, maybe you can just say there is a new "market" every world due to changing nodes / bots / discoveries of strategies ( everyone knows how to make high q wax now, back then not everyone knew it), and many other factors, so my bad comparing both worlds maybe ^^
Lordtimo

PreviousNext

Return to Apples For Oranges