Joining active community

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Joining active community

Postby neonfi » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Hello, 22 year old female here. I'd love to join a village or just a group of people that are continuous in their activity. I just yesterday got some new hardware for my desktop and saw there was a new world starting so I thought i'd join a community for a while instead of being a hermit. I work full time so ill be most active during the weekend and evenings (i live in PST). I would also prefer to join somewhere NOT filled with idiots who only want to pillage, murder, make drama and just spread general douche baggery.

I have some hunting skills but am horrid at pvp combat, though i would love to learn. Contrary to the vast majority of people here i would prefer to be the communities cook, baker, cheese maker, silk maker (maybe) and livestock caretaker. Though i may be convinced to do some farming until someone else is found to do that as well. I also don't mind doing the inane things like logging, building houses or laying stone, Etc. whenever i'm not busy with anything else. I don't like fishing or mining.

Anyway, I'm off to work PM me if you think i'd fit in with your group well.
Image For Brodgar! To where all roads shall lead.
neonfi

Re: Joining active community

Postby dettygt » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:06 am

Same here. Let me know if you find something. :mrgreen:
dettygt

Return to Dwarves & Thieves