Bobette's return

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Bobette's return

Postby painchri589 » Tue May 26, 2015 4:50 pm

Hello, everyone. You probably either don't know me or know me as Bobette. Some people know that I'm JesusSmithNandez's little sister. Either way I need a new home. If anyone wants to hear my story, here it is: I was on my, like, 8th character, Bobette...again and I was in the village Nightmare Creatures. A friend from the village and I decided to go out foraging, but my perception*exploration was only about 175 or something. So she lent me a ranger's cape. As we were heading (by boat) to the end of the river, something went agro on us...a person..We got out of the boat so that he would too. Naturally he started chasing me. He obviously wanted my cape. I ran and ran towards his boat to get in so he wouldn't have one...but didn't quite make it before he downed me. Before I knew it, there lay Bobette...again and it went to the login screen. I was dead. So I made a new character and got my older brother to port over. he had his b12 and 450 UA. This guy had probably 100 UA and a soldier's sword. My brother went and started collecting scents...when him and 5 more people came with b12's. He died too. He died trying to help me. :'(. In the end it really did work out for him. Yes his character died but someone gave him a new one with 800 UA. I got nothing. I'm still trying to figure out what to do. I haven't played since January. I've attempted to contact everyone that I know in Nightmare Creatures Village. Still have heard nothing. Nevertheless, I'm looking for a village where I'll be safe. My character is an EXTREME noob so don't expect super high q stuff...or high q at all ;) I hope someone will find this and let me join in on the fun. P.S If you're just looking to kill me, don't bother. I think the best stuff I have is a q8 sling (which I only keep because my little bro made it for me) and a q5 bone saw XD XD XD!!!

Best of wishes and many thanks, Bobette
painchri589

Re: Bobette's return

Postby painchri589 » Tue May 26, 2015 11:58 pm

I have officially found a perfect village! thank you all!!!!!!!!!
painchri589

Postby BangPow » Wed May 27, 2015 12:38 am

nobody gives a shit!
Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb
BangPow

Postby borka » Wed May 27, 2015 12:46 am

painchri589 wrote:I have officially found a perfect village! thank you all!!!!!!!!!

Gratz :)
borka

Postby Savori » Fri May 29, 2015 12:57 pm

Nice to know that...
No trees were killed by this post, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Savori

Return to Dwarves & Thieves