Looking for (big) village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for (big) village

Postby Onesh0t2hell » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Hey guys,

I'm a quite experienced player, used to play for over 6 months and recently decided to start this game again.
Looking for a (big) village to join and get started a bit.
I'm from the Netherlands, so a village living in the same timezone would be nice maybe.

Pm me.

Regards,

D-EaZySh0t
Onesh0t2hell

Re: Looking for (big) village

Postby longfeather » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Define (Big) village; For instance, Faction, 10+ Players, 5+ players? I am a bit confused as it could mean many, many different things.

Also, you say quite experienced. What professions have you done in 6 months time? Which did you like the best? What profession are you looking forward to doing once accepted to a big village?

Have you ever been in a village before? Was it a faction village? What was your role in that village? How did you come about leaving said village? Ie; the world ended, got exiled, died, etc..

Do you have issues with doing menial tasks while waiting for lp to proceed with assigned tasks in a permanent profession?

these are all things people might ask you, when you apply to them. You could speed up the process of being recruited a lot simply by including info like this in your post. That way it doesn't seem so broad and unappealing to lawspeakers and chieftains the world over.
longfeather

Re: Looking for (big) village

Postby spawningmink » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:14 pm

ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Return to Dwarves & Thieves